Register now to get rid of these ads!

Remove my account

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by testdepth, Mar 2, 2020.

1. testdepth

testdepth

2. flamedabone

flamedabone
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I have to ask, why do you want to delete your account? Are you done being a hot rodder? If so, the easiest thing to do is go away and not post anymore, that way if you ever want to be a hot rodder again, you can just log back in.

Best of luck to you.

-Abone.

Runnin shine, Stogy, Dino 64 and 2 others like this.
  3. ken1939

ken1939

sometimes people just want to leave a forum, not that complicated. Just do like I did, go to all your settings, mark them private its about all you can do.

4. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio

The guy probably had his feelings hurt by one of us hard-ass pricks:eek:

5. If that was the case I'm sure he wouldn't have lasted ewo years back in the early days of the hamb, it could be brutal. HRP

6. You big bullies!! Ain't nobody pushes me around! OH SHIT! MY WIFE'S HOME! GOTTA GO!

7. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

he got upset when one of his threads about a mustang 2 ifs got deleted. he has not been back since he started this thread

8. He was a member for two years and only had one thread deleted, it would be interesting to know just how many threads I have started that got deleted.

I guess he thought he was being unfairly treated. HRP

9. Ah well, they comes and they goes. Only the tough survive.

whtbaron and Truckdoctor Andy like this.
  10. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

You have more deleted than I have posted if that tells you anything. :rolleyes:
    Bwhahaha I crack myself up. :D

11. You have started only 30 post, yeah I would thank so. HRP

12. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

30 per page X 7 pages is 210

13. I stand corrected, I thought you said more threads than you started, not how many times you posted. holy cow - more 210 . HRP

Find all threads by corncobcoupe

14. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

It's a numbers thing - with your 53,314 posts - ya figure at least .4 of yours went off the tracks somewhere.
    Just ribbing you man.

210 Threads I started.
    Some you can't see - Moderator to Moderator stuff.

So your not going to be upset moving your Bus/ Bread Truck thread to Antiquated where it belongs right ? :D

kidcampbell71, Thor1 and Moriarity like this.
  15. I prefer moving to deleting. :D HRP

16. That explains the ringing in my ears. You just saved me a trip to the doctors.:);)

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
  17. Runnin shine

Runnin shine

Ol’ emeritus “patiently waiting” would scare some fellows away long after the H.A.M.B. mellowed I bet. Is there even any one mildly playing devils advocate left? I still remember when it seemed like Falcon George was pushing his luck then.....
    Guys or gals just need to think about what they say. I know I’ve said some stupid stuff I wish I wouldn’t have a few times.
    One of the first newb threads I ever started one day when I was all giddy about cloth covered wire was deleted right away. I think I may have been I a high horse about it being the only way for me and self righteous or condescending about any other way. Anyhoo it got some feathers ruffled I guess then some dudes went to far and they pulled’r down. I was quite ashamed that I had any part in starting something that was or went negative here in this wonderful happy place

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020