Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Experience with Zipps water pump riser setup?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by txcr13, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Go up to the search button and type in "Zipps water pump riser". Three pages of post relating to this product going back to 2007 will come up. You will find the answer to any question you might have. Deuce Roadster, may he rest in peace, contributed to a lot of the, Zipp Riser threads with excellent tech post.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  2. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

^^^^^^^^^^^ X2 on Deuce Roadster tech help, and his passing was a real loss for hot rodding and HAMB.I agree that a bypass hose of a smaller size between intake and waterpump should work. But then where will you hook up heater hoses?
    Also what is all this stuff about a hose to left head? My heads have a threaded and plugged outlet between #6 & #8. I just put a street el there and ran hose to heater hose inlet hole on water pump.
    HRP , I can only see the water pump end of hose in your pic. Where is the other end hooked in?

3. A Boner

A Boner

Is there a detailed diagram that shows the direction coolant flows through a SBC?

4. lrs30

lrs30
    from Kentucky

I have one on my soon to be drivable glass 3 window with a sbc in it, do you happen to have any part numbers for radiator hoses by chance?