Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Radical Engineering

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Waddell, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Hnstray likes this.
  2. Not familiar with them but I will say it's odd that nowhere on their website do they state where they are located. That along with the fact that they are difficult to get a response from would make me run away. Imagine once they have your money?

Deuces likes this.
  3. woodscaper

woodscaper

If this is the place -
    Radical Engineering

Auto body shop in Summerfield, North Carolina
    Address: 7500 Hepatica Ln, Summerfield, NC 27358
    Phone: (336) 644-7406

Google says it's permanantly closed.

4. Phil1934

Phil1934

Contact is [email protected] so I tried www.triad.rr.com but got dangerous website so did not pursue. 2 digit letters after name indicate country but don't know rr.

5. 'rr' used to mean road runner twc(time warner cable)Know a few people that have that in theirs address.

6. radicalride
    Sat, Mar 14, 8:41 PM (18 hours ago)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Reply to me from Radical Engineering
    "I normally reply to all emails, don't know how I missed it. Currently I have a 2 year backlog of restoration and custom work and am not accepting any new work at the moment. Speedway Motors offers some steel wide five adapters that are readily available at a good price. You might want to look at those. Sorry I am unable to help at the moment, but we are covered up with projects .
    Jim"

Last edited: Mar 15, 2020
    loudbang and Stogy like this.
  7. No they do not have my money. I did finally get a reply (see above). However, it looks like I will need to design my own adapters. The Speedway ones are 5/8 studs & have a disclaimer that they are not for the street.

8. 55willys, loudbang and Stogy like this.
  9. So Radical Engineering was honest about not being able to help. Refreshing to see, instead of a horror story.

loudbang, Gasser 57, Stogy and 2 others like this.
  10. 41rodderz

41rodderz
    from Oregon

Yes it is.

Stogy and chevy57dude like this.
  11. Hot Rods Ta Hell

Hot Rods Ta Hell

I seem to recall a HAMBer was making (aluminum?) wide 5 adapters along with a couple of other parts he had designed/put into manufacture. Can't recall his user name but seem to recall he was in Northwest, maybe WA or OR? This was a few years ago. Somebody may recall him...

(Wasn't Dick Spadaro who I believe also made adapters)

Stogy likes this.
  12. ... yes, Jim from post #8. :rolleyes: ^^^^ Several styles available.

https://highway101ind.com/

The OP posted adapters with an offset .. call Jim anyway. Very capable guy. Positive he can do.

13. Hot Rods Ta Hell

Hot Rods Ta Hell

^^^ Yep, that's who I had in mind. Thx.