Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Goodguys

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by OLDSMAN, Mar 14, 2020.

1. OLDSMAN

OLDSMAN
    BANNED

I received an email late yesterday from Goodguys saying that all events in March have been canceled. The affected events are in Ft Worth, TX, Scottsdale, AZ, and Pleasanton, CA. All Th is is due to the Coronavirus. The event in Ft Worth had already started, so the remaining 2 days were canceled

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
  2. partssaloon

partssaloon

I got mine also, now I have to stay home and paint a bedroom!

Dave Rondou likes this.
  3. Have a plan B. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

4. RMONTY

RMONTY

My grandson would lose his mind if he saw that track setup. He will be 4 years old in a couple of weeks. Nice setup! There wouldnt have been many attending the D/FW Good Guys anyway due to this soupy weather!

5. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

GRANDSON!!!!!! I'M WELL OVER 4 And i may lose my mind!!!Cool track.

6. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

I just realized how woefully unprepared I am for disaster! I guess I need to start gathering goods...like track, cars, controllers...

7. OLDSMAN

OLDSMAN
    BANNED

You have a nice looking setup there. Have fun with that

8. OLDSMAN

OLDSMAN
    BANNED

Yesterday I got a new email from Goodguys. They have moved more dates of events. If you have an entry for the canceled spring events, they are moving your paid entry to the corresponding fall event

9. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Why not make paid fees for cancelled events good for any future event, thru a calendar year or a year from the date of the originally cancelled event?

10. OLDSMAN

OLDSMAN
    BANNED

I think that would work out much better, or just refund the entry money paid to Goodguys. A lot of times an event is chosen because of people’s schedules

mad mikey likes this.
  11. Got an Email yesterday from Goodguys saying the April Del Mar event has been postponed, and my entry will still be good when the Del Mar event is on in October. Now I'm waiting to hear that the LARS is cancelled.

Special Ed likes this.