Register now to get rid of these ads!

2020 LSRU- you goin'?

Discussion in 'The 2024 Lone Star Round Up' started by 46stude, Feb 18, 2020.

1. 46stude

46stude

Odd the '20 show isn't too far away, but nothing posted on the HAMB?
    Looking forward to the Garage Crawl myself.

Be there in my '62 Clunkerbird again.

2. Yeap, Be driving Down Wednesday. Any word yet on the BBQ?

3. davidh73750

davidh73750

I hear it's going to be SW of austin town called albert towards luckenbach.

4. Wouldn't miss it. Anyone else heading over from the Cypress area?

5. Be there and hope it warms up enough to finish my hood I’m building and get it into paint . Blue
    6BC7E097-966E-46B6-B251-E7FC2426B626.jpeg 8E228C97-9291-428C-AF44-A56E5A74DF3B.jpeg

davidh73750 and buddyamigo like this.
  6. Crew Chief

Crew Chief

I'll be there to pick up my Boling Brothers chassis and spending a few days with my daughter.

JOYFLEA likes this.
  7. Raunchy

Raunchy

Is it still gonna happen? Or get shutdown by Caronavirus scare? Austin won't allow anything over 2500 people.

8. 46stude

46stude

9. El Jefe

El Jefe
    Alliance Member

We’re very sorry to announce that due to the current and quickly unfolding public health crisis, we are forced to delay the dates for the 19th Annual Lonestar Round Up. We only had one option regarding dates that The Travis County Expo Center could accommodate us that was far enough in the future that we might not have to cancel or reschedule again..........we realize there are some conflicts with some car shows other places scheduled in the U.S. but we did not want to cancel altogether.

The new dates for the show will be Labor Day weekend, September 4 & 5th, 2020

The safety and health of all our guests is our top priority, and we don’t take this change lightly. We have been closely following the rapidly developing situation day by day. The latest news and information we have from the City of Austin, Travis County, and State of Texas is that they are increasingly enacting measures to limit and avoid any large public gatherings for the near future. Unfortunately, this is a situation that is beyond our control and we are doing our best to quickly keep you informed as we have learned new details, and act accordingly.

If you have already registered for the show - we will continue to honor your registration. We are saving your place and we aren’t going anywhere. We look forward to seeing you at the show in September, and thank you very much for helping us keep this show rolling forward! We understand that with this change you may not be able to attend on this later date, if that is the case, please contact us at [email protected] and we will refund your registration.

This is a new and unexpected situation for all of us to be in. We truly appreciate your support and patience as we navigate it. The Round Up has always been a grassroots, homegrown Austin event from that first year on the football field to the Expo Center today. It is because of all the folks like you that come out and enjoy this amazing gathering of all the great hot rods, custom cars, and live music and everything that goes along with it that we’ve been able to keep this party going. We are continuing to work hard to put the best, and safest show possible for you, and we love it just as much as you do. The show will go on!

Thank you, and stay safe
    - The Kontinentals