Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1961 Cadillac Town Sedan

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by KCsledz, Mar 30, 2017.

1. KCsledz

KCsledz

City: Carthage

State: Missouri
    Price: 3000
    1961 Cadillac Town Sedan - NEW PRICE!!
    $1900
    OBO with parts car.

Lost interest in this project. It just doesn’t fit my needs at this time.

Mostly complete and rolling 1961 Town Sedan. There were only 3,756 Town Sedans produced.

This is a solid rolling project. No original engine but it still has the Hydromatic transmission that could be rebuilt or sold.

The floors are all solid, no rust through. The front fenders need rust repair in a couple spots, see pics. The body is reasonably straight for the age and time it spent in a field. Bill of sale. Back seat is gone. It had a Mose nest and the metal was too far gone to save. The floor however is still in great shape under the rear seat.

I have a lightly used booster, dual master, hubs, bearings, and drums for the from that came off of a 62 Cadillac. They only had a few thousand miles on them. Cadillac's came with large drums and they have plenty of stopping power for the weight of the car. I also have new pads for the drums. This dual master will be a nice upgrade once you get it installed.

Here is what the vin tag shows.
    02D: Indicates when built. 02=Month; D=Week (4th week of February)
    Style 61 6399: 61=Year; 6399=6-Window Town Sedan
    Body FW 1937: Indicates body groups. F=Fog Lamps; W=white sidewall tires 1937=Body Build Sequence No.
    Trim 46: 46=Turquoise interior
    Paint 12: 12=Olympic White
    Top: No number indicates same as body color (sedan)
    ACC EHKYM: Accessories. E=E-Z Eye Glass; H=Heater; K=Air Conditioner; Y=6-way Front Seat Adjuster; M=Power Door Locks

The car is complete and I have a parts car that goes with it so you can make sure you have back up pieces if something on the interior breaks. Bill of Sale.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
  2. KCsledz

KCsledz

open to offers.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  3. KCsledz

KCsledz

Screen Shot 2017-03-30 at 7.12.52 PM.png Willing to trade for a vintage roller step van or other enclosed hauler.

Attached Files:

4. KCsledz

KCsledz

Found a new project. This one has just been sitting and need a loving home. $1800 OBO.

5. KCsledz

KCsledz