Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Detroit Autorama 2020

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by derbydad276, Jan 1, 2020.

1. ..........Just guessing here, but I'm thinking it's below the main floor.:);)

2. 40ragtopdown

40ragtopdown

There are escalators at the far end of the building take them downstairs. I always go there first.

lothiandon1940 and chryslerfan55 like this.
  3. jim32

jim32
    1. Hamb & Eggs

I just follow the crowd as you enter the show and they take your ticket turn left and walk as far as you can to the corner on your left are glass doors that lead to the escalator down to the basement.

lothiandon1940 and chryslerfan55 like this.
  4. 57JoeFoMoPar

57JoeFoMoPar

I'll be spectating. Look forward to seeing everyone

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  5. GearheadsQCE

GearheadsQCE
    Alliance Vendor

Anybody thinking of how we could have a HAMB meeting place?

6. The last details have been taken care of. We leave Wednesday at noon. See you all there

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  7. derbydad276

derbydad276

like it always is ... Single Finger Garage

8. 40ragtopdown

40ragtopdown

There will be someone there to greet you. L.o.l 2016amazonqueen588 (1).jpg

Spooky, williebill, reagen and 4 others like this.
  9. GM Heritage Museum is open on Friday...very cool place of ya never been.. 5562AA69-4924-4884-8438-3D257EBA0F53.jpeg

10. Jake Sippl

Jake Sippl
    from Detroit MI

I think you'll really dig the single finger display this year if it's as good as the guys tell me it is!
    Sent from my SM-G950U using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

11. Jake Sippl

Jake Sippl
    from Detroit MI

We get to show our cars again in the same year! It was great seeing you guys bring that model a last year and itll be great to see the truck again this year! There's been a lot of changes to my coupe as well. Should be a great weekend!

12. Jake Sippl

Jake Sippl
    from Detroit MI

I (and a few of my club guys) will be there in the cool show (the basement). Gonna be moving in wednesday.

Sorry the pictures are garbage... I just got everything final mocked up before going in for the night. 20200223_205044.jpeg 20200223_205034.jpeg

Spooky, Just Gary, Tim and 2 others like this.
  13. As usual Slinging paint for the puppies and wondering the show floor...

14. butch27

butch27

Will be there with "Memories in Motion" club guys---Fri..

15. flynbrian48

flynbrian48

That's cool! I'm coming Friday, was going to just go in the afternoon and meet friends, but I think I'll hit that first! I didn't see anything about pre-registering to go, just show up? I know it's not open to the public.

16. Jake Sippl

Jake Sippl
    from Detroit MI

I remember seeing this car somewhere on a video regarding the dreamcruise... youtube?? I'm not sure. I thought I watched a video where you brought it to detroit for the week of the cruise and drove around with your son or something. I'll be showing my car. I'd love to see yours in person if you end up getting in.. If you are there come find me! Id love to talk

17. jim32

jim32
    1. Hamb & Eggs

Alice and I are looking forward to meeting all of you people this weekend especially those who have a sense of humor, like I have seen in the past . DSCN2464.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
  18. Jake Sippl

Jake Sippl
    from Detroit MI

nice Roadents sign haha

jim32 likes this.
  19. jim32

jim32
    1. Hamb & Eggs

Yea Jake, saw that a few years back and had to recognize some artistic creativity .

20. Jake I don't know what you look like. Stop by my car. My car is loaded and ready to go. I just hope I can get there. Bad snow coming my way.

lothiandon1940 and loudbang like this.
  21. telecaster_6

telecaster_6

I will be there again working in our Miller electric booth.. And i'm dragging this along as well: IMG_1518.JPG

22. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I think I'll stop by on Saturday. See if I can find some of you guys. Check out your cars.

Haven't gone for a while.
    It'll do me some good.

Sent from my VS835 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

chryslerfan55, jim snow and loudbang like this.
  23. Yep 10-12 open to the public...enjoy

24. Ohhh Hell Yeah...please don’t mind the drool coming off my chin when I’m staring at it...that things bad ass...

2bubbas, chryslerfan55 and loudbang like this.
  25. I'll be there as a spectator, live about 6 hours north of Detroit, decided that I'm long overdue to attend, so this is the year - maybe someday I'll be able to afford to enter Snoopy (need a truck, trailer etc first lol ), looking forward to spending alot of time in the basement !

26. I just pulled into my sons place in clarkston. From the time I made it from o'hare in chicago to here it was white knuckle driving in the snow. I was going to leave Wednesday at noon but thought I would be better off driving tonight with less snow on the roads. Anyone that's familiar with the way it snows coming around the bottom of lake Michigan around benton harbor knows what i just went through. The big dodge diesel 4x4 did the job.

27. kabinenroller

kabinenroller

Glad to hear you made safely, I have been thinking about that nasty drive and you driving the truck & trailer in the bad weather. Hopefully the weather will cooperate on the trip back home.
    Have a good time at the show!
    Jim

28. Thanks jim. The ride back looks good so far.

loudbang and lothiandon1940 like this.
  29. I do that drive regularly going to Chicago Assembly...from Michigan City to almost near Kalamzoo and get downright scary...glad ya made it safe

chryslerfan55 likes this.