Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Henry J Southeast Gassers build

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Uncledirty616, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Quain Stott

Quain Stott

As Swade 41 said above the car was sold before it was finished.
    I bought it from then new owner so it ended up in NC. I finished it and made a few major changes. One major change was swap out the 10 bolt for a 9" ford rear end. I leased the finished car to Ernie Smith for the 2018 Southeast Gasser Association season. The car performed very well and finished in the top 10 in SEGA points. (First Picture).
    That winter I sold the car to Eddie Eubanks from Missouri and Eddie ran the car exclusively in the SEGA for the 2019 season. (2nd pic). Eddie plans to compete for the 2020 SEGA championship so it will again be on tour with the SEGA. So the story has a happy ending.
    Ernie's Henry J..jpg Eddie Eubanks..jpg

29EHV8, enloe, wvenfield and 3 others like this.
  2. Brian Penrod

Brian Penrod

3. Brian Penrod

Brian Penrod

Got the t-shirt when you guys were at Clay City, Ky. Ernie and his wife are great people.

jim snow likes this.
  4. Quain Stott

Quain Stott

Hope you enjoyed the old school racing Brian. As I'm sure you already know SEGA is one of the few places where you can still see first to the finish line wins old style racing. And yea Ernie and his wife are good people.

enloe and Brian Penrod like this.
  5. Brian Penrod

Brian Penrod

Quain we absolutely enjoyed it, rain and all that weekend. Saw you guys at London, Ky., last year and will be back this year. Awesome show!

6. Quain Stott

Quain Stott

Help us spread the word about London and any of our other races where you might have friends in the area.
    2020 dates.jpg

enloe and Brian Penrod like this.
  7. tpw35

tpw35

II FUNNY did you use the dupli-color metal cast blue?

29EHV8 likes this.
  8. Brian Penrod

Brian Penrod

We always do. I'm usually a top fan on Facebook. I would love to see a modified eliminator group like your group.

Quain Stott likes this.