Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Parts & Projects Winter SNOW on the Ground Deals

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by The37Kid, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Ever seen the 33 chev canadian hood sides ??

2. Heres a picture of a 33 canadian hood 20200217_101547.jpg 20200217_101633.jpg

tb33anda3rd likes this.
  3. hillbilly4008

hillbilly4008
    from Rome NY

awesome. Im sure there weren't a lot of others there to bid against

4. sloppy jalopies

sloppy jalopies

looks good w r,
    I bought 4 hood tops [halves] and 8 hood sides from a chebby truck to downsize for an A coupe...
    they had very similar, but longer louvers, but only have 1 beltline bead instead of 2 on the tops... DSCN3032.JPG

5. Some years ago I drove over to Birdman1's place in Iowa to buy the original axle he took out from under his 39 Ford coupe. It was winter and there was 3 or 4 inches of snow on the ground. He'd tossed the axle out someplace close to his shop but wasn't really sure exactly where. He and I were walking around in circles, kicking snow, trying to find this damned axle. I swear, we looked like a couple of chickens looking for a seed. Finally found it.
    I tac welded the axle to my frame to move the car around the shop and to bring it home on a trailer. This is the only time my coupe has ever been on a trailer. 34homeontrailerjimmys.jpg