Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Stuff found in your project car

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Leadheavy52, May 19, 2019.

1. Aaron D.

Aaron D.

I bought a 39 ford Tudor Sedan out of a Florida field. The car had been sitting there for around 40 years. In the backseat I found a chain choker type dog collar hooked to the rear seat springs. I also found dog bones there. The guys dog must have been sleeping in the car and got hooked up, sad way to go:(. On the bright side I found a box of 50s style Stewart Warner Gauges and 3 tanned leather full pelts for upholstery.
    IMG_1617.JPG IMG_1766.JPG IMG_1767.JPG

2. A 2 B

A 2 B
    from SW Ontario

After reading this thread in its entirety I'm thinking of what kind of strange crap I can plant in my cars to get a rise out of some unsuspecting future owners. Maybe a treasure map or a written confession? :D

3. WB69

WB69
    from Kansas

Usually mouse turds, pack rat crap and dead animal remains.

4. Found a neat gold sparkle handled Snap On screwdriver under the hood once. The handle was embossed with "1920-1970 Snap On 50th Anniversary". I'm sure they're out there buy I never saw another one. Mostly I find junk.

5. m.kozlowski

m.kozlowski

I once bought Caprice Classic station wagon, converted to a hearse. I found lots of typical stuff - morgue keys, fake flowers, even a new corpse bag, which served its duty as a non stop funny comments conversation piece. The more strange things were a lot of beer cans behind the seat, tucked right with non-costume magazines of '90s origin. That was very hairy period i learned. Also that car had 7 tone fanfare under the hood, but sadly it was broken and i haven't learned what melody it was supposed to play.
    But that car was rather well mantained, it was supposed to be driven by an elderly person to a church only.

6. Too Old

Too Old
    from Texas

I found a Rusty Warren album "Knockers Up" under the front seat of a 1950 Plymouth I bought when I was 16. My Mom heard me listening to it and took it away from me.

7. Nothing but rust holes.

8. I also found the source of my empty bank account.

9. b-body-bob

b-body-bob

I went to the courthouse once with a baggie containing nuts and bolts in my pocket. Saying "that's not what you think it is" only results in more questions.

Truck64 likes this.
  10. Gman0046

Gman0046

Under the seat of my 46 Ford Convertible, found a ticket stub for entrance into Graceland.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
  11. chriseakin

chriseakin

Found a bill of lading for transporting livestock in a pickup truck - guess it was so police could be sure you weren't a rustler or something.

Truck64 likes this.
  12. There was a portal to another dimension in one of my old projects. You leave a tool in it or on it and it disappears into never never land..

13. MO54Frank

MO54Frank

Under the front seat of the 40 Chevy my grandpa gave me when I was a kid, I found a bright new solid silver 1956 Quarter.

14. Truck64

Truck64
    from Ioway

Back then a quarter was kind of useful, it would actually buy something.

MO54Frank likes this.