Register now to get rid of these ads!

"Goth Chicks" hate Roadsters...!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by wingnutz, May 30, 2006.

1. chromedRAT

chromedRAT

tell ya what, if the B-17 comes back to zanesville this year, probably sentimental journey, and they offer rides, i'm going to try to go up. awful expensive, but it'd have to be worth it. i'll wear my air corps dress uniform too.

2. Goth chicks don't like the sun because they're supposed to be chained to the bed post at all times. If you see one in public, she's escaped.

3. 47fordcoe

47fordcoe
    from San Diego

I saw a formation here in san diego of 5 or 6 planes.................holy shit. I had ear plugs in while gring on my headers and I heard this bad ass rumble..I have to admit I was a little misty when I seen em..

4. Wingnuts you lucky SOB !!

Rat

5. Geez, all I ever get to see are the A-10's and C5's from the semi local airbase! Not quite as sleek-n-sexy as the P-51. Bring on the Goth Gurls....
    Ho

6. %2 Gmc, I can't say if hating flyin' means yer chicken or not. But I always figured I'd be dead by 23. Cause of death... high speed splat! So thats how "I" justify goin' up there. The old planes are as tinny as the cars..... go figure.

7. Irish Dan

Irish Dan

P-51! My personal favorite! I have an old 1/24 scale model of a P-51 D (full glass canopy) & I absolutely LOVE it! ...Kinda hard to find a place to "shelf" something that big though! LOL!

8. Gunny

Gunny

bitchin sorties!... love that old air!.... ww1 is better for me but ww2 is always good...cloth or tin it all flies...:D

9. I haven't been around for a long time and this surfaced!

Problem is that non of the photos survived!

How does one recover them?

Sent from my LM-V405 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

10. hotrodmano

hotrodmano
    from Norway

All I see is three red X es. No pictures :(

11. treb11

treb11
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Move them off image shack (dead link) or whereever and place them in your media area here on the HAMB. Update the link in your post.

Sent from my SM-G965U using The H.A.M.B. mobile app