Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage HOTROD-A-RAMA: THE RESURRECTION! 2020 Postponed till 2021

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by curbspeed, Aug 10, 2019.

1. uncle buck

uncle buck

Dale, Can you share any info for activities planned during the show? Garage tours , wine tasting , scenic drive.... etc. Many people I've talked to have asked me

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. mprice

mprice
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Washington

Room booked can't wait. Should be outstanding.

curbspeed likes this.
  3. All of that will be available. Thursday the 30th is the 30 mile drive out to Milton-Freewater to the Drive-In Movies. Friday the 31st will be a scenic tour in the morning led by Hotrod Works. Route to be determined by them. It will be available though. Saturday will be things to do in the morning in town. Pendleton Woolen Mills tour or Underground tour. Plenty to do and see. This will be a very fluid event unlike others. You get to drive around town and be involved not just sit around in a parking lot all weekend.(you can if you like though). It will be a blast. Huge BBQ Meat and Greet all weekend at the new meat company right across from the convention center where vendors and sponsor and a room full of neat customs will be . You will be entertained. You just need to be involved. You will get your moneys worth!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
    chryslerfan55 and uncle buck like this.
  4. You will need to pre-register. Would love to have your car there. www.hotrodarama.us is where you need to go. Along with everyone else looking at this post!!! make it happen!

5. I sent you your window card Rob. I hope you are feeling better. Dale

6. Here is the latest artwork from 84057389_1023082621406371_5552928311799185408_n.jpg
    my buddy James "The Mind" Bender

Jet96, e1956v and chryslerfan55 like this.
  7. uncle buck

uncle buck

Dale , Thanks for the update . Lets see this info posted on the website and toss some updates in from time to time

curbspeed likes this.
  8. DWL

DWL
    from Oregon

Our window placard arrived today! Gots to get the room booked!

9. I'm working on it. Lots to do on my end. I'm trying.

uncle buck likes this.
  10. uncle buck

uncle buck

Bringing it back to the top

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

11. Im gonna figure out your pre regis tomorrow. Looked up the trip today. About 1200 miles, one way. GEEZ! Gonna have to leave on wednesday, and take monday off too! You're killin me, Dale....

chryslerfan55 and curbspeed like this.
  12. wstory

wstory
    from So Calif

I'm there. First time. Entry #74 img_0119.jpg

13. Full event schedule should be nailed down by next week. Lots of moving parts.

uncle buck likes this.
  14. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Yakima on that weekend has been a tradition for PNW rodders for close to 50 years and to horn in on the date is rather lame and disrespectful.

chryslerfan55 and rob-redm like this.
  15. uncle buck

uncle buck

There’s only so many weekends in the summer. Show’s have been competing for the dates for years. I haven’t been to the Yakima show in almost probably 15 -20 years. In the 80’s and early 90’s it was “the” show. My last visit I wasn’t so impressed. Maybe things have improved , but I will be driving right on through Yakima this year to get to Pendleton.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

16. 90510116_1058804897834143_5462511514982285312_n.jpg Updated artwork and used for our advertisement in Speed and Kulture Magazine., Subscribe!!!!!! It's great guaranteed!!!

17. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

You got my payment on January 29 but I still haven't received a window card. What's with that?

rob-redm and chryslerfan55 like this.
  18. El Bombero

El Bombero

Any updates on this show???

19. Kiwi 4d

Kiwi 4d
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Can not see us coming over from NZ at present, only 3 months away. The crazy way things are in some parts of the US at present.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  20. My guess is that it will be canceled. I am hoping that I am wrong, but all sorts of summer events are getting the cord pulled already.

21. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike

Things are looking...down...

Disappointed Pharoah in Central CA.!

22. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

The organizer took my money three months ago, never received a window card. It's not happening. The Pendleton Chamber of Commerce shows no activities for those dates and the convention center doesn't show any activity for those dates either.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
    rob-redm likes this.
  23. Almostdone

Almostdone
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Let’s hope you’re wrong about the show. I looked at the Chamber calendar and it basically only lists recurring events. You might PM curbspeed about the registration. I got mine.

24. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

He knows I never got one. He cashed my payment on January 29th.

chryslerfan55 and rob-redm like this.
  25. It is with great disappointment that we have to postpone Hotrod-a-rama: The Resurrection till next summer. Too many unknowns this year. No one is more bothered by this as much as Hugh Tucker and myself. Show dates for next year will be July 29th -Aug. 1st. 2021. We want to thank all participants, vendors and sponsors. We will not be giving refunds but will honor all registered participants for n...ext year. I'm sure you all understand that this pandemic has throw all of us for a loop this year. We want all of this in our rearview mirror by next year. Our intentions were to put on the best show possible and we feel with all the restrictions put on everyone that it was becoming increasingly difficult to put everything in play for this year. We are sorry. Please stick with us as we will pick up the pieces and have a really good solid start for the show next summer. Picking a later date was out of the question. Please continue to check the Facebook page and our website hotrodarama.us for updates as we post them throughout the coming year. Thanks for all the positive support and excitement generated this year. Remember to rebook your motels for these dates next year. Stay safe and keep positive. We will resume registration on Jan. 1st, 2021
    Dale Seaholm

26. jmikee

jmikee
    from washington

I think most will understand see you next year.

27. another Covid 19 car show victim.. always next year

28. Kiwi 4d

Kiwi 4d
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Darn, but to be expected. See you from down under next year.