Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hey, all the way from Auckland NZ: '47 Chevy Coupe

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by J.e.d., Nov 26, 2019.

1. J.e.d.

J.e.d.

Hey everyone, quick intro.. been cruising on this forum for a while now and decided to finally make it official. I have a ‘47 Chevy coupe that I’m about to get into some serious repair work underneath, so will start a build thread once things start happening. Not many build threads on these so it’ll be good to add mine to the short list.
    Adjustments.JPG

rbrewer and thegreenbuzzer like this.
  2. J.e.d.

J.e.d.

3. thegreenbuzzer

thegreenbuzzer
    from Knoxville

Welcome from Tennessee. Nice! love it. Motor is awesome!

J.e.d. likes this.
  4. J.e.d.

J.e.d.

Thanks! Yea she’s a beaut runner when she’s going but it needs converting to 12v so I’m learning all about that at the mo. Will start a build thread on it when things start happening soon.

thegreenbuzzer likes this.

5. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi & welcome. Looks great & runs & drives. My avitar shows the 235 engine in my 46 coupe. Although the body remains stock the engine is well modified for driving at today's road speeds. Engine is bored 0.060 with 268 grind Clifford cam, Clifford dual intake & shorty tube headers. Two Weber 2 bbl.'s sit atop the intake.
    Start a build thread of your work as it progresses. Jimmie

6. J.e.d.

J.e.d.

Thanks for the welcome, and that sounds like a real nice combo.. I'd like a dual intake manifold setup myself, but that'll come after all the body work & it's up & running on the road

7. ibarodder

ibarodder

Welcome J.e.d.

8. J.e.d.

J.e.d.