Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Never knew it would be this enjoyable...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 50DropTop, Dec 22, 2019.

1. nochop

nochop
    from norcal

Your a very ill person....let’s hang out sometime

2. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

I've enjoyed my '40 every day this year so far, 28/28 days. Enjoyed it 257 out of 365 last year. 20190913_105120-1.jpg

David Gersic and Sandgroper like this.
  3. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I would have replied to this thread earlier...but I don't type well with my left hand...and my right hand was busy:D

Oh yeah, My last 4 builds were flat black for that very reason...drive 'em anywhere and not worry.

JimMartley likes this.
  4. 1ton

1ton

Last year I gave my 18 year old a slightly OT chevy truck for high school graduation. I really wanted this truck for my self, but I also wanted him to learn life with a cool ride. Suddenly, he finds every excuse to drive, get groceries or run an errand for me. Not in my suburban or the wife's flex, it has to be the truck. He always comes home with a count of how many people he met at the gas station or the thumbs up as he drives. Now he is on my ass to finish up the half done roadster in the garage. He was not pleased with putting the truck away for the winter, but he understands. He has not become a Hamber yet, but give him time.

JimMartley and 50DropTop like this.