Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot for Teacher

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by masterdeluxe, Feb 23, 2011.

1. usmc50lx

usmc50lx
    from St.Louis

I smell like that every morning I don't understand it!:eek:

2. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Oh man that was great! I laughed my ass off! What type of tractor was that?

3. grm61

grm61
    from Washington

Thanks to this thread I've had the Van Halen song wirling in my head for the past three days:D

4. Bigchuck

Bigchuck
    from Austin, TX

5. emazingli

emazingli

That's a cool one TwinTownTerror! They were smoking!

6. von birch

von birch

as a drumer and a van halen fan, i'm fairly positive that's alex van halen doing double bass...

7. rockwell_music247.jpg You are so funny here, but I see your forum very useful. I have found here so many facts I need to know at my college. I am gonna be a mechanic as my daddy (he advised me this forum). But still, it is difficult for me at the beginning, so I use essay help online from expert writers, but hopefully I will learn it. Your thread topic reminds me of my college music classes))

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
    chryslerfan55 and tb33anda3rd like this.
  8. When I was in the 7th grade there was a senior who drove a 62 chevy. He was a football star. and could do no wrong. He grabbed a 7 grader and stuck the kids head in the toilet and flushed it. gave him a Swirly? Any way the school authorities didn't do much of anything about it. A week later the kid who was the Swirly victim his uncles where at his house. His teen female cousin was there and her boyfriend showed up in his 62 chevy htp. The Swirly victim told his dad and uncles that is the guy who gave me the Swirly. So the dad and uncles grabbed up the would be boyfriend and since they didn't have indoor plumbing took him to the out house and shoved him down the hole up to his ears in the runny shit and piss. He ran to his car crying. Monday at school the former girlfriend told everyone about it. That Senior was called Shithead from then on. What has this to do with the OP subject. Nothing at all. I just thought this thread needed a Shithead tale to be complete.

9. woodsnwater

woodsnwater
    from North Al.

Welcome to the forum. Where are you from? Not Alabama, that's for sure.

Old wolf and chryslerfan55 like this.
  10. Bandit Billy

Bandit Billy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I am fairly sure you are the same person who wrote the instructions for the last tool I purchased at Harbor Freight.

11. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Yup, as soon as the wife leaves for work...it's booze and hand lotion….:)

chryslerfan55 and Hnstray like this.