Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Trying to find a thread

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by timwhit, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Hey guys: I'm working from my tablet since I'm having my desktop upgraded and can't access the search function. I'm looking for a post from a hamber in southern Florida. He posted pics of a '34 Ford roadster that his dad or uncle had built back in the 50's. It was a channelled car and he was going to clone it I can't remember his name or hamb name. Any help would be appreciated Tim

Stogy likes this.
  2. Reidy

Reidy

If you go to google and type 34 Ford Roadster Florida HAMB you should get some hits to work though.

Steve

Tim and loudbang like this.
  3. Stogy likes this.
  4. YES!!!!! Thanks a ton. You doing ok?

kidcampbell71 and Stogy like this.

5. AngleDrive

AngleDrive
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Florida

Tim, tough getting old, really screws with your head.:) I had to stop on the roadster while I rebuilt a home to flip and get a 30 chevy project back on track. I probably won't be back on it until fall of this year.
    Any thing I can help you with?

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
    kidcampbell71 and Stogy like this.
  6. I was telling a friend about your project. He has a roadster as well. I've known him a long time and he expressed interest in how you're coming along. He is also a friend on Facebook. I'm in Alabama tonight, heading to Ocala tomorrow and down to Madiera Beach for a week then over to Melborne. I know what you mean about the age thing. I'll be 75 this year but I think I have another build left in me. My friend has an extra roadster......I'm trying to talk him out of it!! I'll check in with you in a few days.

kidcampbell71 likes this.