Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Baileigh / Walden's Metal Shaping Class in California

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BAILEIGH INC, Jan 16, 2020.

1. BAILEIGH INC

BAILEIGH INC
    Alliance Vendor

The most prestigious star studded metal shaping class of 2020 will be held at @WaldenSpeedShop in Pomona, California March 27-28 Multiple celebrities, famous bike builders, hot rod metal shapers and a ton of cameras rolling the whole time. This is going to be an enormous social media event! Instructors will be Christian Sosa @sosametalworks Bobby Walden @WaldenSpeedShop Mike Wagner @cornfieldcustoms Mike Philips @phillips.hot.rod.and.customs Chris Rusch @chris_rusch Joe Mielke @sodakbigjoe This is not a beginners class, more of an intermediate metal shaping / power hammer class that will be 100% hands on. Limited to 30 students Price: $850 Call Shane 920-482-3220 or email: [email protected]

2. Happydaze

Happydaze
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

How fantastic! I'd love to do that, but 5000 miles or so are in the way :(

Chris

3. MoparFinman

MoparFinman
    from Okla

4. MoparFinman

MoparFinman
    from Okla

I saw you on here. I bought a shrinker striched from Baileigh a couple of months ago. How do you set up the tightness of jaws? I'm not getting much results. The booklet that came with it doesn't help at all.