Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Project daily driver.... ish

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The Indian, Nov 20, 2019.

1. The Indian

The Indian
    from oklahoma

I came up with one cheap and I really don't care for the one in it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

swade41 likes this.
  2. The Indian

The Indian
    from oklahoma

That's the plan! Just enjoy it and not worry about things being perfect. I've always had a sideways dream of having a classic (reliable) daily driver. Im simple and easy to please. The dash was cut up for a CD player. I'm toying with deleting the radio completely and filling the dash. I honestly don't listen to music much when I drive.

3. ...yes, it's clipped 72 Nova front and rear...

The Indian likes this.
  4. The Indian

The Indian
    from oklahoma

Has a great stance. I keep kicking around the idea of clipping it or mustang II. I know it's not traditional but it's pretty cheap these days and would get me disc brakes etc. For now I'm running ot as is. The moto is, if it isn't broken don't f@$! with it.

5. Those are great trucks to work on, I know someone makes a proper engine swap kit, not really a fan of solid motor mounts myself. Does the TH350 have a cross member?

They clip really well as long as the tires don't stick out a mile into the fenders. Nova or Camaro clips are abundant and I'd look at a metric snout as well. Just have to compare track widths.

6. The Indian

The Indian
    from oklahoma

7. The Indian

The Indian
    from oklahoma

So it's been a little while since I've posted. The 350 runs but smokes like the Firestone plant on fire. Really was just using it to mock up mounts and just temporary but I've been enjoying it. Unfortunately I'm in North Dakota for the next few weeks for work and won't be able to do much besides order parts. Well back to this heat wave I'm in. No car pics buts here are a couple of the oilfield. I mean they kinda go together right?!?! Haha 20200110_140735.jpeg 20200111_183137.jpeg 20200110_071325.jpeg