Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage What did Santa bring all the Good boys and girls of the H.A.M.B.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Robert J. Palmer, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Boneyard51

Boneyard51

For the first time that I can remember every member of my family made it to the ranch this Christmas Eve! It’s been a while since that has happened! Really pleased my 96 year old Mother. That pleased me! That’s what Santa brought me!

Bones

BigO, wicarnut, loudbang and 16 others like this.
  2. Man,,I love pics like these and the stories also.
    It makes you realize that people are just regular folks like everyone else.
    I especially like the pics of people when they are in just at home clothes and seeing them at ease at home.
    I liked the car with the bow on top,,,,good used car,,,not high dollar new like the commercials all show.
    Makes me feel normal after all,,,,LoL.
    It’s great to be here.

Tommy

Hugh Jones, BigO, loudbang and 8 others like this.
  3. Deuces

Deuces

Now that sounds like a winner!...:)

lothiandon1940, BigO and loudbang like this.
  4. 2935ford

2935ford

The proverbial lump of coal! :(

5. Momma got me some new shirts, a coat, and a new gas forge :D

BigO, loudbang, alanp561 and 4 others like this.
  6. Its a beautiful sunny day. Debbie has laundry out hanging on the clothesline. The two grandsons who live with us went to spend a couple of days with their parents. Love those urchins dearly. However you can even get tired of eating Ice cream. Its nice being home alone just the wife and I. We haven't cussed about those D****D kids since they left. Im eating right now. Gonna go out and play with my hoard this afternoon.

7. I got a "piece" and a pair of stretch socks....Both wre too big

8. I would tell ya but why ruin everyone else's Christmas. Hope you all have the very best possible,

BigO, loudbang, Boneyard51 and 2 others like this.
  9. I must have been a very good boy as Santa was good to me this year.

10. Lots of goodies for my off topic ride.. lol and some comfy pants..Woo hoo...Merry Christmas

BigO, loudbang, Deuces and 1 other person like this.
  11. turdmagnet

turdmagnet

I got a bunch of misc shop supplies to restock the exhausted supply - gloves, sandpaper,driver bits, etc. Stuff I can always use. Some small hand tools and my daughter got me a dash cam (for the wife's car though). But the best gift was having everyone home for Christmas morning.

Sent from my iPad using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

12. Hnstray

Hnstray
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Quincy, IL

13. sawbuck

sawbuck
    from 06492 ct

bought myself a christmas gift

Attached Files:

14. rusty valley

rusty valley

i got nothin, but my favorite neighbor kid came by to show off his brand new honda dirt bike! its fun to see happy kids, i never had any, so thats good enough for me

BigO, loudbang, partsdawg and 6 others like this.
  15. DERPR30

DERPR30
    from HARVEY LA

I GOT A STRIPE KIT FOR MY CAMARO, PLENTY OF GOOD FOOD & COLD BUD
    IT DONT GET MUCH BETTER THAN THIS

16. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I was thinking that I should try to "cash in" on the wife's new/used car excitement before it wore off. Thought maybe a "nooner" would be appropriate...all I got was... "the look"...sigh:(

17. Boneyard51

Boneyard51

I’ve got one of those 12 volt air compressors that you plug into the cigarette lighter, in several of my vehicles. They have got me out of jamb, many ,many times! But they are sssllloooowwww! Well my neighbor came by the other day on his side by side while I was backing my two wheel trailer out ... with a flat. He says let me air it up for you! I have a 12 volt air compressor! No don’t have the time, just moving it. Well he whips out his Pittsburg 12 volt air compressor that hooks directly to the battery and in nothing flat, my tire is up! Wow! I guess Santa was watching.... because now I have one!

Bones

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
    BigO, loudbang, Deuces and 4 others like this.
  18. williebill

williebill

Got a day off from work, and a quiet house. G/F went on a road trip with her family to her grandsons house, my daughter works as a trauma pharmacist and works every holiday so those with kids can have the day off, and my son spends every holiday with his in-laws.
    Done laundry, worked a little on my Merc project, and watching a "How it's Made" marathon.

BigO, loudbang, Deuces and 2 others like this.
  19. alanp561

alanp561
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

If it wasn't for the snow, cold, and 8 months of no sunshine where you live, I'd almost rather live where you live instead of the 65 degree sunny Christmas day I'm experiencing here in E. Tennessee. Only because they start playing Christmas music in most of the stores around here in July.;)

20. Funnneee, I was just gonna post that.

21. Boneyard51

Boneyard51

Maybe it wasn’t “ too big” maybe something was “ too small” ? Lol

Bones

22. I got a lead on something to add to my hoard. it has a 428 cobra jet engine and 4 speed. Possibly I can purchase it. Ive seen it before about 55 years ago.

Boneyard51, alanp561, BigO and 3 others like this.
  23. 55Belairman

55Belairman

My daughter gave me this custom made metal sing for the garage. I am very happy. Merry Christmas to all.

Resized_20191225_103158(6).jpeg

24. ramblin dan

ramblin dan

BigO, loudbang and Robert J. Palmer like this.
  25. ramblin dan

ramblin dan

weird.jpg My son bought me this cool book about hippies, the CIA and questions as to why major players in rock music in the 60s weren't drafted and how most of them had parents that were higher ups in different parts of the military.

BigO and loudbang like this.
  26. atch

atch

Wool socks and flannel lined jeans so I can be a little more comfortable working in my uninsulated shop.

alanp561, BigO, loudbang and 2 others like this.
  27. mnjeff

mnjeff

The truth?
    Holidays can be kinda rough for me......Some years I am OK, this hasn’t been one of them...looking forward to Jan. 2..

28. RMONTY

RMONTY

I got the best gift of all. I was given the blessing of being able to provide the best Christmas that the grandkids and kids have ever had. We all had a big time and had lots of presents for the kids and was able to leave their fridge full of food. Everyone was happy!

29. Sorry to hear that, hoping you a better 2020.

alanp561, BigO, loudbang and 4 others like this.
  30. I got mine gift wrapped with bonus dog poo all with a nice flaming bow.
    It was left on my front porch as usual.
    [​IMG]

BigO, loudbang, Deuces and 2 others like this.