Register now to get rid of these ads!

Wanted

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by LuckySpade, Dec 24, 2019.

1. LuckySpade

LuckySpade

This is my second time asking this question but I want to post in the wanted forum but get a message that I don’t have permission. What do I have to do to be able to post?? Please ty.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. I have never posted in the wanted section let me see if I can post there and get back with you. I could tell you a trick for wanted but it would involve your posting more often.

Anyway let me see what works for me and get back.

LOU WELLS likes this.
  3. big duece

big duece
    from kansas

I don't think you can do it from your phone, if that's what your trying. OR, you might have to have more "posts" in the general forum to do so.

4. GTS225

GTS225

I see you're relatively new here, and only have two posts to your credit. I can't say for sure, but there may be a minimum post count before you can post in the classifieds.
    Maybe somebody else can confirm or deny my suggestion?

Roger

Boneyard51 and LOU WELLS like this.

5. David Gersic and LOU WELLS like this.
  6. oldiron 440

oldiron 440

Send me $500 cash and you can pick it up at a location of your choice. :)

7. Damn that cheap for a hemi car or bike. The checks in the mail. :D

8. town sedan

town sedan

Only requirement I know of is you can't do it from your phone. Minimum post counts have been talked about in the past and Ryan would let us know if he ever does something like that.
    Be aware that one of the lowest forms of life trolls the want ads, so be ready to defend against the scam artists.
    -Dave

lothiandon1940 and lurker mick like this.
  9. Boden

Boden

You can only do it through your browser (the website) its does not work on the mobile app

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  10. squirrel

squirrel

11. Can't post in the classifieds using the phone app, you must use a PC. HRP

12. oldiron 440

oldiron 440

This reminds me of a time I bought a front clip from a yard in Chicago, they asked me what color I needed and sure enough one showed up the middle of the next week on my lot one morning. No paperwork whatsoever and I never got a bill.

13. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

this is by far the most common question asked here. It is spelled out in the tutorials, but nobody reads em... You can not post to the classifieds from the app, you must use a computer or the browser on your phone. Oh yeah, I also moved this thread to the proper forum (questions and suggestions)

Stogy and lothiandon1940 like this.
  14. Sounds like a hood we bought once. The guy at the yard said he didn't have one we stopped to look at a car on the way home and he rolled in behind us when we made it home. Smiled and said, "Guess I was wrong." I asked what we owed him and he said, "How can I charge you for something I don't have, uh got a beer?"