Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Speed and Kulture Magazine / Traditional Rod and Kulture

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chuckIII, Sep 22, 2019.

1. chuckIII

chuckIII

After talking with Ryan, I wanted to post this to give some clarification of what is going on with Speed and Kulture Magazine and Traditional Rod and Kulture Illustrated. Long story short is, Trent Sherril and myself (Chuck Stanfill) were offered an opportunity to take over Traditional Rod and Kulture Illustrated, after a few talks with Zombie, the hard decision was made that financially it made more sense for us not to take over TRK but instead start our own magazine, Speed and Kulture. Speed and Kulture will remain true to most of what everyone loved about TRK, but with a few changes that we hope everyone will enjoy. One of the things I have seen brought in different places, is the question about the subscriptions. We have decided that Speed and Kulture will honor anyone’s subscription that they had for TRK. To receive this offer, simply messaging on here or send me an email ([email protected]). If you want a new subscription head over to speedandkulture.com today and subscribe. We just completed a pre-order for shirts, but we will have shorts available shortly a speedandkulture.com and cheaterslickculture.com.
    Thank you all for your support on this and we hope you end up enjoying Speed and Kulture!

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

lothiandon1940, BigO, Gotgas and 6 others like this.
  2. Church Key

Church Key

Chuck, Sent you an E- Mail. Thank you for fulfilling my Rod and Kulture subscription. Jack Brady, AKA Church Key

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. Is the idea to produce something similar to Traditional Rod and Kulture? Will there be any major differences in content? I'm looking forward to see what you guys produce.

4. chuckIII

chuckIII

The idea is to have something similar to Traditional Rod and Kulture, but also with a more of a focus on Americana Culture. Preserving some that history of Americana, hotrods, customs, etc is the idea.

Thanks for the support.

5. Don’t be afraid to put some good old mid 60’s early 70’s drag car action in there...

Stock Racer and loudbang like this.
  6. 68832640_974087119604865_1030798610670813184_n.jpg Here is the link to getting yourself a subscription! They are teaming up with us to present the Hotrod-a-rama: The Resurrection next summer. Get on it and buy one! www.speedandkulture.com

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
    lothiandon1940 and chryslerfan55 like this.
  7. KandN Kustoms

KandN Kustoms

I went ahead and subscribed !
    Can't wait for the first issue!
    Supposed to be sometime in December right?

Sent from my SM-G960U using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  8. mdcolby

mdcolby

Can't wait for that 1st issue

9. NWRustyJunk

NWRustyJunk

Subscribed today! Can't wait to see what you guys are putting out.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  10. KandN Kustoms

KandN Kustoms

Didn't I hear that the first issue would be out in December?
    Or was I dreaming?

Sent from my SM-G960U using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

11. Church Key

Church Key

Are they still honoring the Rod & Kulture subscriptions ?

12. hotrodtodd1960

hotrodtodd1960

I asked and never got an answer but was directed to the web site to get a subscription , so I did but in my case it was no

13. Why would they? This is a completely different magazine.

"Trent Sherril and myself (Chuck Stanfill) were offered an opportunity to take over Traditional Rod and Kulture Illustrated, after a few talks with Zombie, the hard decision was made that financially it made more sense for us not to take over TRK but instead START OUR OWN magazine"

14. hotrodtodd1960

hotrodtodd1960

If you would of read a little further down you would of seen where they would , no big deal I bought a subscription was just answering a question with my experience on the matter

15. musclecars

musclecars

tried sending you an email Chuck but keep getting an invalid email address.My name is George Davis and my email address is [email protected] am paid in full for the TR&K sub and read that your going to honor that for your new magazine.Hope this don't fall on deaf ears and look forward to getting the new Speed & Kulture.