Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Looking For My Father's Digger - Seen at BG - Lives In Carolinas?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Calkins, Nov 16, 2019.

1. The photos below are from the last known seller, Dwain Ehlinger, from the Chicago area. The car was sold around 2004 as a roller. Dwain's Father believed the buyer was from the Carolinas. The car was last seen running at Bowling Green several years ago, with a little B&M style blower. Any information or photos would be much appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Don't know the car but I'll ask around and see what comes up for you.

loudbang and Calkins like this.
  3. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

4. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

5. For the sake of looking at more photos, here are all I have of when my Father owned it. This was around 1989/90. It was called 'Plum Krazy' and was ran at the Humboldt, Iowa 1/8th track.

Attached Files:

6. I am no help, but I remember looking at that car when the Elhinger's were selling it at the Slingshot Nationals around 2004. Good luck with your search.

Deuces and Calkins like this.
  7. Don't know the car, but best of luck in finding it. Must have been a beast with that Injected BBC.

Deuces and Calkins like this.
  8. It had a early hemi in it.

9. Have you tried posting on the yellowbullet forum? Worth a shot. Good luck in your search.

Calkins likes this.
  10. I'm not on that one. I am already on way to many forums already.