Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Who runs this on their flathead

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Boden, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Boden

Boden

Who runs this weiand intake on their flathead. Need to see pics of how it’s set up. Mainly the fuel pump stand area. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

LOU WELLS and j-jock like this.
  2. Can't help ya but I do know that the Weiand is a good setup. of course I may be biased Weiand intakes have been very high on my list for a very long time. ;)

Boden likes this.
  3. I hear they're not all that good. ;) I'd be happy to give you a couple of hundred dollars just to get it out of your way though. o_O

Boden likes this.
  4. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

The 2 dimension pic from that angle doesn't allow us to get much of a view of the space between rear carb and mounting boss for the oil spout/fuel pump,

5. v8flat44

v8flat44

Boden, post this on The Ford Barn, you'll get info there too.

6. Boden

Boden

Couple hindred dollars huh? Any other intakes you got Latin around??

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

7. I was looking at this one at a swap meet in Regina Sk. in October. Vintage-Weiand-3x2-flathead-Ford-V-8-intake-manifold.jpg I didn't have a car or an engine for it so I didn't buy it. :( Now I do have a car for it and I wish I had bought it. Wanted more than a couple of hundred dollars for that one. :cool:

3 deuces on my '63 too. :)

8. You can still own that weiand triple as I now have it & it could be for sale but definitely not for $200. It’s now been tumbled in polishing media but the same exact manifold that you seen in Regina. What’s your offer?

9. What's your problem with it ? If you didn't get instructions you remove the stock one and bolt this one on. Might need a generator mount which is no big deal.....others will chime in.......if it's your first rodeo - hang on tight !!!

10. Small world. It sounds like that manifold is seeing a good bit of North America without being bolted to anything ... yet. I may have a line on another one a little closer to home. We'll see ...

Boden likes this.