Register now to get rid of these ads!

History New York Hambers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MercDeuceMan, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Looking for information on a Chevrolet dealership that was in Clarence, New York in 1963 named Sweeney Chevrolet.
    I bought an off-topic 1963 car and it was delivered to this dealership.
    Any pictures, dealership literature, paperwork would be great.
    I know it's a reach, but thought, hell if I at least don't ask, I'll never know.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G955U using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. BSL409

BSL409

I was only one year old at the time. but I will ask some older friends;)

3. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

4. Before I moved here, but I found the emblem
    Screenshot_20191121-012013_Google.jpg

5. There seems to be a little controversy of exactly where the building was and if it still stands, funny that I worked for 8 years within a mile or 500 ft (depending on who is telling the location) of where it was and I never heard of it.

6. Any idea of what the address would have been?
    Someone must surely have some paperwork or literature with the dealership information on it...

7. 12200 Main St. is my old work address, one guy said that the building is a repair shop but I don't remember a repair shop out there, 4 guys chimed in with 4 different ideas of where it was.
    I would suggest doing a street view search of the address I gave and just go up and down the street looking at buildings, across from my old work is a golf course with a maintenance building closer to Main St.

8. I will do that.
    Once I can kinda confirm the address, I can at least get a reproduction window sticker made for the car!

9. OLDTINPUSHER

OLDTINPUSHER

Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
    BSL409 likes this.