Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Shoebox Central - Great Folks to Deal With

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by amodel25, Nov 11, 2019.

1. If you need parts for your '49 to '51 Ford or Mercury, these folks are the best. Ordered some parts on the computer last Thursday at about 11:30 in the morning and was meeting the delivery guy at my front gate in Crowley, TX on Friday afternoon at 4:00. Cannot ask for better service than that. Prices are fair and the quality of the parts is good.

2. AVater

AVater
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. Connecticut HAMB'ers

We love to see stories like this

3. leon bee

leon bee

I will agree. They ship instantly, and I've never had any sort of backorder issue.

4. I agree. I spent a fair amount of $$$ with them when building this thing.
    20160624_160403.jpg
    No regrets at all. The few used parts I got were described very well and once in my hand much better than expected. Not at all the norm for on line buying of used parts.

5. 51504bat

51504bat
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I've bought parts from them for my '54 Ranch Wagon with excellent results. Had a problem with a Carpenter headlight switch that I bought from them and they shipped a new one immediately with a return label to ship the defective one back. Can't say enough good things about them.

Pist-n-Broke and olscrounger like this.
  6. LuckyFordGuy

LuckyFordGuy

That is a great place to buy parts Chris is good Rog MN