Register now to get rid of these ads!

ot..how'd ya meet the misses/cars/cops??both?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by breeder, Jun 20, 2006.

1. ROADKILLER

ROADKILLER
    from IL

Yea i was there when breeder meet his ol lady ,I had been hangin w/ her best friend doin a little partyin on the square I seen todd come around the corner,I knew the car was bad and it was fairly quiet but those other cats did'nt realy know what to expect, this thing lit up like a top fuel dragster it was loud and smokey. Im shure his ol lady was drippin wet, it was f*#$ing cool

2. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

, this thing lit up like a top fuel dragster it was loud and smokey. Im shure his ol lady was drippin wet, it was f*#$ing cool[/quote]

yeah gordo, now shes only wet in the shower!!!:rolleyes:
    but shes still kinky...last night she wanted to do roll play..she siad she was goin to pretend like she was sleepin and i could satisfiy myself!!real hot stuff:rolleyes: :D

3. Catdaddyo

Catdaddyo

I stopped at a store that she worked in, as I was leaving she asked why I didn't have a hood on my car( someone stole it on the 8 freeway in san diego during the day, when I blew out a tire) we talked and now have been married 26 years.

4. Old6rodder

Old6rodder
    from SoCal
    1. HA/GR owners group

I'll dedicate my first one to Breeder. She came to work for me at the old Cherry Pit on Rosemead in Pasadena in '70 as a floor girl. She was juggling five boyfriends at the time and still played very personal games with me below and behind the bar while I served up beers to the customers. Decided to take'er away from the rest and we got married in '71. Squeezed twelve years out of a perfectly good eight year relationship.

Second one was the sister of my first's married friend. She'd lost a lot of weight and was looking damn good when I'd dropped by for a Christmas visit so I complimented her (in my typical left handed fashion), "Lookin' good Kay, too bad you're married. We could have some fun." (big grin here) Had no idea her old man'd left her for another one a few days earlier. When her sister told me I figured that was that, she'd never speak to me again.

Upshot was, she did. We firefly'd around each other for the longest damn time (both gunshy) 'til her second daughter piped up one day and wondered when the hell we were going to get married. So we finally faced what everyone else seemed to know already and got nailed at a friend's house in a ceremony/pool party in August '85.

Didn't get a honeymoon then though, had to go bury my old man instead. Finally took our honeymoon a bit later, we putted Nightwind up to Frisco on coast route One through fog most of the way. It was really surreal, like a whole 'nother world. Must've had some effect too, twenty years and counting this time.

5. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

6. Old6rodder

Old6rodder
    from SoCal
    1. HA/GR owners group

Oh crap, she never told me the abortion failed...............:eek:

7. JamesG

JamesG

Met my wife in college.

8. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

man thats deep stuff 1low!!you should write novels!!:D im retarded:(

9. Yeah, I had a tear from that story too, then I whacked wood.

10. endlssumr

endlssumr
    from San Diego

Met the misses by stopping and helping her with her disabled car on the side of the road on a Sat. night. It was back in 1992. Was driving the 57 hardtop. Her car was broke with 3 of her friends on the side of the road. Who wouldn't stop. Got the car going that night and then in 2000 ran into her again driving the same car. Been together ever since.

11. Uh, wrong forum.

12. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

the jockey shorts journel????:eek: :D

13. Uh, suck it.

14. chopped

chopped

Met the wife 25 years ago next week. Blind date (first and last).Ended up at her place and I just never left.

15. Used to bang her older sister.....been together over 25 years now!I hated to have to break in new inlaws.

16. Chris P

Chris P
    from Tucson

And took his hand out of his pants...

17. rad red

rad red
    from MN

Went to traffic school one day and found one of my lovely co-workers (a 4th grade teacher) sitting in the back. Turns out she had been given a ticket by Officer F.T. O'Hara who was once married to my aunt. Went out for drinks later and the rest is history. F.T. died before I got a chance to say thanks.

-rr

18. Uh yeah, What Denise said:D

19. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

I met my wife about 16 years ago. The company she worked for bought out the the one I worked for. It was purely professional at first. She was a graphic designer and I was the sign guy. She was always dressed classy and those sexy legs just killed me. I found myself spending more and more time in her office. I was at the co. Christams party with my girlfriend at the time, and the future misses came alone. She was out on the dance floor whooping it up with a bunch of people. It was the first time I had seen here outside of work. She was dressed in jeans and cowboy boots and I was in love. We danced a few times that night and I asked here to lunch that week. We always took her RX-7 until we realized it's not a good make-out car. So we drove my pick-up after that. We moved in together after awhile then she asked me to marry her! An offer I couldn't refuse. We've been married now for 14 years, it only seems like an eternity.. LOL!:D

Here's some wife jokes...
    My wife likes to dress sexy, so I'm told.
    I asked my wife for a quicky, she said as opposed to what?
    Do you talk to your wife during sex? Ya, if I'm near a phone.
    My wife says I can have sex any time I want, as long as I don't wake her.
    Ever try rodeo sex? That's where your bangin the wife from behind and you
    whisper in her ear, "This is how your sister likes it" Hang on tight 'cause she's gonna throw ya.
    I have a picture of my wife in my pocket, I drink 'til she looks good, then
    I go home.