Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1927 Ford Model T Roadster Project on 32 Rails

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by verno30, Apr 9, 2019.

1. verno30

verno30
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

City: Dubuque

State: Iowa
    Price: 5400
    I am getting super busy with customer projects and do not have time to finish this roadster, therefore, it is time to set her free.

Here is a project 27 on 32 rails. The body is fiberglass. It looks to be like a Speedway or AI, or ???. Doors and deck lid are molded shut. I have the firewall and it will be included. I was going to build an aluminum one. The floor is mounted like a belly pan and is made from Aluminum diamond plate.

Rails are '32 with a tubular rear cross member and rectangular front cross member. Rear end is from an S-10. It has 3.73 gears and newer brakes. Coil suspension controls the movement.

Front axle is a 37-41 stock axle. New Posies Spring, Spindles, Complete Disc Brake Kit, calipers, rotors, brackets, etc, Vega Box, Pitman Arm, Mount, etc.

All Brake Lines are ran. The Aluminum Fuel Cell is mounted as is the battery box.

Also includes a new pedal assembly, new Master Cylinder, new Heidt's SBC engine mounts.

Wheels and Tires are brand new from Coker.

Includes the New Aluminum Radiator, New steel '32 shell, and new glass '40 Ford Dash.

Can deliver to Jefferson Wisconsin Fall Swap Meet or Iron Invasion in Woodstock IL. Other delivery options are avaiable.

Basically, most of the main pieces to complete will be included less gauges, wiring, and interior. Everything is brand new. I was going to build this for myself but again, I am busy with customer projects.

If it is listed, it's available. Everything above for $5,400.

If interested, the pictured 350 Chevy and a TH350 is available for an additional $1,250. If you want to supply your own engine, that is OK too. Engine is complete carb to pan and will include new Stainless Fenderwell Headers.

Vern
    563-542-3137

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
    kirk hjelmstad likes this.
  2. verno30

verno30
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Bump for FREE Delivery to Fall Jefferson and Iron Invasion in Woodstock, IL

3. verno30

verno30
    ALLIANCE MEMBER