Register now to get rid of these ads!

How to build an early hotrod frame

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by brianangus, Dec 23, 2006.

1. GizmoJoe

GizmoJoe

Hi Brian!
    It's good of you to post. :)
    I follow your exploits on you tube and always get a kick out of the neat stuff you make.
    Sorry to hear of the arthritis. I'm just past the beginning stages of the durned stuff but am able to compensate so far.
    I'm sure that I am not alone when I say that I am grateful for the sharing of your knowledge that you did.
    I hope that the Wild Canary went to a good home.
    Take care....

Blue One and kidcampbell71 like this.
  2. OFT

OFT

Hey Brian,
    Good to hear from you, and see you and I are same age! Arthritis has hit me in neck so nerve was pinched. Creates trying times for sure. I think I have time left for one more project and have started to collect parts to make another dirt track style T, I did 20 years ago. Will need different motor instead of the 153"Chevy II as so hard to find. hotrods and dogs 001.jpg

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  3. Good to hear from you Brian. I often refer to your posts of the past. Know all about the "dreaded garage floor" difficulties but am still able to get down and back up albeit a bit slower these days.. Glad to see that you are able to work in the shop still. Best regards.

eddie1, Blue One and kidcampbell71 like this.
  4. jimpopper

jimpopper

Lots of those engines still running in inboard/outboard boats. I have built two frames now using your guidance so thanks for sharing!

kidcampbell71 likes this.