Register now to get rid of these ads!

What the HELL does your HAMB name mean?!?!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by KIRK!, Aug 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingpin

Kingpin

Kingpin is what I will be calling my car........when I get one.

2. jacksandfives

jacksandfives

A long time ago when me and some friends would play poker, me and my buddy would call jacks and fives for wild cards, 'cause it sounded like Jackson Five....

'Kay, you had to be there I guess...... :D

I don't know why I chose it for my screen name, it just popped into my head I guess...

3. I'm a desert rat, and a hot rodder, so desertratrodder seemed applicable.

I forgot that "rat rod" got so many panties in a bunch.:eek:

:)

4. Cool, dude. I got one of those. LOL Type my HAMB name in yer "go" bar and check it out.

5. Wasn't that license plate THX1138?

-bill

6. richydab

richydab
    from UK

Richydab = my first name, followed by the initials of my other names!

7. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

THX1138 was the title of Lucas's first 'big' movie. It was shortened to THX138 to fit Milner's license plate in AG.

8. touchdowntodd

touchdowntodd

first car... and im a ratty fucker, LOL............................................

NOT RAT ROD

9. Its KatzenJammer Kids. - and heres the history.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Rudolph Dirks created The Katzenjammer Kids in 1897 for the American Humorist, the famed Sunday supplement of the New York Journal. Inspired in part by Max Und Moritz, the famous German children's stories of the 1860s, The Katzenjammer Kids featured the adventures of Hans and Fritz, twins and fellow warriors in the battle against any form of authority. "The Katzies" rebelled against Mama (their own mother, of course), der Captain (the shipwrecked sailor who acted as their surrogate father) and der Inspector (dreaded representative of the school authorities).
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The strip-which still survives to this day was particularly funny to the free thinking German working class / working poor who rebelled against the uber authority of the Kaiser ne. Caesar. and later Hitler. I could go on and on but I'd put the dear reader to sleep in short order.
    Great screen name.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10. DeuceDog

DeuceDog
    from Breese, IL

I named my dog deuce.

11. Offy

Offy

Favorite motor of real racecars.

12. Insane Rob

Insane Rob

Mine is pretty simple. My name is Robert, get commited a few times and get put on meds and you pick up the name go figure...

13. Old6rodder

Old6rodder
    from SoCal
    1. HA/GR owners group

Been a "six-in-a-row"er from the start. "Rodder", am genetically incapable of leaving anything stock. "Old" covers both me and my tin.

Not too complicated................

14. Misirlou

Misirlou

it's my theme song.

15. Oldmanolds

Oldmanolds

Whitestang90 was a nick I have kept since I bought a 1990 Mustang Convertable new in 1990.Still got it although very seldom drive it.Since I put together my 1940 Olds,we drive it every weekend.It doesn't quite fit on this forum but I don't know how to change it.This has been a very intresting post,I've enjoyed reading all the replys.Dave

16. When I picked a HAMB name, I had a Studebaker Cruiser with a (yes, I'll admit it) Chevy 350 with a TH350 trans; hence the name.
    Although I still have the Studie, my current project is a '53 Chrysler Windsor (the "small" Chrysler, like the Olds 88) with a dead 265 flattie six/fluid drive.
    Am pondering a big block Mopar for it.:cool:
    But I still think the Chev is a great little engine, incredible bang for the buck, but just SO many of them out there!:D

17. wanna-b

wanna-b

I just 'wanna-b' a car monkey and have no real interest in fixing computers in my off time anymore. I may have a line on a '41 Chev from a co-worker so I may have to change my name at somepoint. ;)

I figured "Want to be" is a bit better than "Want to buy" and I always appreciate the things I have to work at more than the stuff I just "buy". Plus, I'm no 'scenester' or poseur, I know I'll learn a lot about whatever car I build.

Nothing like being the 34-year-old newbie, but ya gotta start somewhere/sometime. :)

18. It means I dont own anything that is chopped! Mark

19. Mine's from an old indian word meaning "brings many women to multiple orgasms"

20. piche582

piche582
    from Sonora, Ca

Mine's my last name (Piche) and part of my birthday [day(5)& year(82)]

21. rustrustler

rustrustler

living in eastern north dakota one of my little pleasures in life is going out on a weekend with my sons to look for tin. we usually run across something interesting and of course try to buy it cheaply hence the term rustrustler. one of my sons posts under the name eberhama, htere should be some pictures there. sure am glad i'm retired so I had time to read all these posts.

22. Gr8lite

Gr8lite
    from Maine

GR8LITE

Well ya see I collect Coleman and Gas Pressure Lanterns. Hence they are Gr8lites!! I have been Gr8lite for over 10 years , and on almost every forum on the internet that I belong to!

By the way I am looking for YELLOW Coleman lanterns. They were made for Goldbond stamp Co. If you have one I may just give you some $$ for it!

Thanks!
    Gr8lite

23. Bgoodman

Bgoodman

I wish I could comeup with something original... I have a mild kustom 52 chevy pickup. any ideas?!

B + Goodman = Brendan Goodman

24. MotorBike Mike

MotorBike Mike

self-explanatory here too... I've been ridin for what seems like 2 life times now, So my club just threw this name at me and like most anything you throw it sticks hahaha

Mike

25. DelinquentDoll13

DelinquentDoll13

delinquent=
    Failing to do what law or duty requires.
    Overdue in payment. {the story of my life}
    doll=
    A lady.....
    This has been my online name for 7 years.....

26. dana barlow

dana barlow
    from Miami Fla.
    1. Y-blocks

Some one at a custom car show in the 50's said the way I signed my enishels on weirdo t-shirts(DLB) looked like a BAT,from then on it just looked more and more like a drawing of a bat. Had nothing to do with batman at all.:eek:

27. Carolien

Carolien
    from Germany

@GoKatGo: Good taste in music you have!!!! :)

28. Hotrodderman

Hotrodderman

When I was looking for an E-Pay name, hotrodder was taken so I just added man and it has stuck.

29. codeblu

codeblu

Codeblue is a medical term, you'll hear it in a hospital when the fastest/quickest possible response is needed.

30. Hotrob

Hotrob
    from DFW, TX

I'm Rob, and I'm hot: See what I mean.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.