Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Larry Watson's Personal Photo Collection

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by Rikster, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Got' damn it. All the great pictures are gone !! Wtf over ?

Spoggie, chryslerfan55 and loudbang like this.
  2. Roger O'Dell

Roger O'Dell

Larry asked me to try and keep his name out there. These photos were distributed to that end. I hope this thread is brought back to life. I see copies from his site all the time. Not sure why pics have stopped here. I know two magazines editors have complained, some things are all about money.

3. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

4. brad2v

brad2v

Ok what?! I wish I had copied all those pics. Motherfuckin' motherfuckers. Restart please! Ric hasn't been on here forever though.

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  5. stanlow69

stanlow69
    Member Emeritus

6. kidcampbell71 likes this.
  7. 'Mo

'Mo

Mis-direct.

Surfcityrocker likes this.
  8. stanlow69

stanlow69
    Member Emeritus

?

9. It's Rikster not Rickster. Rickster is long gone, Rikster from Custom Car Chronicle was here on Sunday.

stillrunners and stanlow69 like this.
  10. 'Mo

'Mo

As was stated above, your link connects to "Rickster", instead of "Rikster".

11. The pictures have been removed from a similar thread on his own site so I have to assume someone has asked/told him to take them down.

Sent from my SM-G950W using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Surfcityrocker likes this.
  12. I’m going to guess it’s likely as simple an explanation that the pics have moved hosts so the links became invalid.

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  13. I would agree if he still had them up on his site but the fact he has taken them down there suggests something else has happened. All of the albums with the pictures in his photo archive are locked as well.

Sent from my SM-G950W using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

14. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

15. Can't even register over there anymore .. .. either. Nor get old password help.

loudbang and chryslerfan55 like this.
  16. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

I just signed on and Watson's personal collection is still there. Am I missing something?

loudbang likes this.
  17. Yep. Look at this thread. You missed all of that part.

loudbang likes this.
  18. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

Got it! I'm a bit slow at times!

loudbang likes this.
  19. Not sure but I follow Rik on his Custom Car Chronicle site and he still posts Watson pictures there. The Kustomrama site he started was taken over by some other folks. Not sure if that's a good answer why he's not posting on here.

loudbang likes this.
  20. Jon SSS

Jon SSS

I've been saving my favorite Watson stuff to my photo archives. I guess i'm lucky I did?!

straykatkustoms and loudbang like this.
  21. Kustomrama (started and run by Olav and Sondre Kvipt) and Rik's Custom Car Photo Archive are two different deals (and Rik's Custom Car Chronicle is a third). Here's the link to Rik's photo collection:

https://public.fotki.com/Rikster/

Rik's Custom Car Chronicle site has been through some changes as he had to update software which messed with the formatting which created a bunch of issues that he currently doesn't have time to address. The forum is still going, but he hasn't had time to write new articles and updates to the website lately.

loudbang and Hamtown Al like this.