Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Trying to find Tom in San Antonio Texas

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Vics stuff, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Some how I have lost all information for a Ford enthusiast named Tom and he is in San Antonio Texas . He has a pair of rear fenders for a 35 Sedan for sale . Any one who can help me in locating him that would be great. Had been trying to find out best way to ship his fenders from Texas to Reno Nevada.
    Thank you
    Vic from Alaska

2. 10685rusty

10685rusty

Do u have a last name or anything else on Tom ? I live in SA and may know him

Sent from my iPad using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

3. Hey 10685rusty No I do not recall his last name, I really can not believe that I was corresponding with him . Not paying attention , I had deleted all correspondence . By time I realized what I had done panic set in and now I am dumbfounded . Only recalled his name was Tom who lives in San Antonio. He had a pair of 35 Ford sedan rear fenders for sale.
    Any help is really appreciated.
    Thank you
    Vic

4. Did you talk with him via HAMB or phone,email?Would he be in the V8 club here?I could ask some members.

5. Dick Stevens

Dick Stevens

Any chance you haven't dumped your recycle bin? You can maybe find the deleted info in there!

Texas Webb likes this.
  6. This may sound crazy but I can not for the life of me recall exactly how I was corresponding. I have several early 30's car projects going on at this time and always looking for parts. After a while they all seem to run together while communicating . I went through my computers Trash , Deleted files and even contacted my provider and had them look on their server for any information but struck out. Even went to my cell provider to see if they could pull up any texts or phone calls but have struck out . I had hand written notes but no contact number .This is embarrassing to admit this but not to proud to ask for some help. Had hopped that Tom would contact me back beings it has been 4 weeks since we had any contact.
    I had posted this on the Ford Barn forum also but no response.
    Any help from you guys is appreciated.
    Vic

7. Still hopping that someone would know Tom and be able to help me out.
    Vic