Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical These stromberge-Fire 2 Bolt Distributor tec ANY GOOD CANT FIND ANY REVEWS

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by johnrfray, Oct 15, 2019.

1. These stromberge-Fire 2 Bolt Distributor tec ANY GOOD CANT FIND ANY REVEWS 21A-12-15ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.jpg

2. wagoon78

wagoon78
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Had one on my 30 AV8 roadster. Bought it early on in the production. It ran great for a few weeks but I guess when I wired it, I pulled the wire tight and it rubbed on the rotor and shorted it out. They fixed the issue with a clip to hold the wire in the current versions so it shouldn't be an ongoing problem.

After some back and forth, I sent mine back to dealer I bought it from and he had to rebuild it. When I pulled it to send back, I put a stock distributor back in. When I received the efire back, I just put it on the shelf. Might put it back in next time I have the front end off my car but I am not in a hurry.

Other than my wiring issue, it seems like a good product, works well and mechanical advance is nice.

3. dirtball51

dirtball51

There awesome bolt them up and never touch them again.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.