Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Reliable Glass Shop in East Bay Area?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by newstranger, Oct 2, 2019.

1. newstranger

newstranger

Hey guys, I need to get both front and back glass pulled and replaced on my 1962 Impala SS and I need the stainless installed correctly around the back window (I’ve messed with it a couple of times and something isn’t right. I cannot figure out what’s up). The few shops I’ve stopped by just give me a mobile glass company’s biz cars, but I’m leery of that for some reason. Can anyone recommend a glass and/or body shop that knows old/classic/custom cars? Preferably in the Oakland/Berkeley area. Thanks in advance for any leads!!!

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. newstranger

newstranger

3. One answer is all that is needed: get hold of Tony at Tri Valley Auto Glass
    https://trivalleyautoglass.com/

I used to live in Livermore, and had Tony cut several glass pieces for me.

gimpyshotrods and nochop like this.
  4. nochop

nochop
    from norcal

5. nochop

nochop
    from norcal

Tony did the glass in my 5 widow, I do believe he is on here as well, but I don’t know his handle

gimpyshotrods likes this.
  6. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

X51 for Tri-Valley.

7. Gman0046

Gman0046

A mobile glass man may just be what you need. When I refused to get a Chinese windshield from Safelight for my wifes Lexus I had a mobile guy come out to replace it with a genuine Lexus windshield. He was an old guy with years of experience working on old cars.