Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Hershey-day 1

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chevsotolac, Oct 8, 2019.

1. ahshoe

ahshoe

Great pics.I did Carlisle last week ,14 hour drive.Next year we will be going to Hershey. Thanks for the pics.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  2. Mr cheater

Mr cheater

3. Thanks for taking us around, some pretty cool stuff to see.

4. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

The issue with too many finished cars is that they are too connected to the owner/builder in their home area. You buy a local car even though it is incredibly nice for being on the road for a few years and you go to your first event in it and the first thing you hear is "HEY, THERE'S OLD JOE'S OLD_________ never thought he would sell it." Car is too associated with someone local. There are two cars for sale here on Craigslist now that belong to an older car guy that are nice cars but one of them in particular needs to be marketed out of the areal The other one is just overpriced and while a nice car needs some changes to be a great little car.

Not sure if the barn find prices actually stick or cash greenies under the nose mean deals are made. I'd think the first couple of days of Hershey are going to be spendy for a buyer and quite good for the seller of cars that sell while the buyer may do a lot better later in the week.
    Back to the photos, a big thank you to the guys who took the time to go around and take the and then share them. All around the world Hambers are reading this and wishing we were there cash in hand because "that" car or body or part showed up in one. You probably added it to more than a few guys bucket lists.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    weps, akoutlaw and 41 GMC K-18 like this.
  5. aerocolor

aerocolor
    from dayton

6. Mr cheater

Mr cheater

Here’s mine for today including some shots of the side trip I took the Eastern Motor Sports museum IMG_0698.JPG IMG_0699.JPG IMG_0703.JPG IMG_0709.JPG IMG_0726.JPG IMG_0727.JPG IMG_0728.JPG IMG_0729.JPG IMG_0734.JPG IMG_0722.JPG

Sent from my iPad using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

7. Although the chicken didn’t make Carlisle, it did make it to Hershey ....

2F05B12C-8E91-44B9-AB03-A2D6700D53AA.jpeg

kidcampbell71 and lothiandon1940 like this.
  8. chevsotolac

chevsotolac

Keep adding your pics to this post for everyone to enjoy....

9. 19Fordy

19Fordy

Got to give those vendors for taking the time,effort and money to lug all that stuff to Hershey.
    Would be interesting to find out what the cars actually sold for as
    the market seems to be changing.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019