Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Progress on my 41 pickup: New door glass. Video series.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mart, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Mart

Mart

Hi all. I'm catching up with publishing my 41 pickup videos. In this scintillating little five-parter I go through then processes of replacing the broken door glass.

I've split the footage into five relatively short episodes so you can dip in and out as you have time.

Thanks in advance for your time taken to view, and any feedback you like to share.

Pt1: Removal.

Pt2: Making patterns:

Pt3: fitting it all and finding I still have work to do:

Pt4: Making stuff to make it work:

Pt5: Getting it all back together. The finale:

Thanks again.
    Mart.

Budget36 likes this.
  2. Mart

Mart

Cheeky bump - things drop off the front page so quickly.

3. Koops

Koops

Good to see you getting into the Youtube/Video(?) production, Mart. It's been a while for me and this whole old car 'schizzle'. I'm pleased to say I've gotten old parts on my kitchen worktop again and after a successful visit to the VHRA swap meet, hooked some bent and rusty Model A Roadster puzzle pieces. I hope you weren't offended by my comments earlier, all made in good jest you know? A mate and myself tried & better tried to cut some quarter windows for his Model A Coupe one time, giving up in the end and using 'plexi'! I feel your pain! I'll haft get in touch or even drop by soon and see if I can liberate a piece, or two, from your stash and get me face in a 'Mart's Real Video' episode! Catch up soon Bud.

4. Mart

Mart

Thanks Koops. Good to see your name popping up here!