Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hey Y'all! New Right Coaster

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 40panel348, Oct 8, 2005.

1. Hey there............ Name's Curt. I'm from NJ. I've started my first rod of my own, and I'm looking to keep it as old school as possible. I went to Paso for the first time this year, and I'm Psyched!! I've got a 1940 Ford Panel Truck that I want to build into a traditional "Shop Truck" that could have been built in the late 50's-early 60's. I've already got a 1960 Chevy 348 that's gonna be sporting multiple carbs, a four gear, and a '57 Bonneville rear. I've got a 4 inch drop axle for the front, looking for Buick drums, dropping the the back 2.5 inches. I want to spray her in black suede with 'flake scallops and run chrome reverse rims and whitewalls. My big issue right now is trying to figure out what kind of steering setup to run, and a column that will work with my '58 Impala steering wheel. I'm trying to keep everything on my ride pre-'64, so any and all suggestions are appreciated. Sorry for rambling on.......Hopefully I 'll get to meet some great Cats and Kittens along the way!

Thanks! Curt

2. terrarodder

terrarodder
    from EASTERN PA

Nice to see another right coaster on hamb. I live near Macunge, ever bin there for the Wheels of Time Show?

3. 504640

Hey Curt! Any updates on the Fordy?