Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Fall Carlisle

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chevsotolac, Oct 1, 2019.

1. chevsotolac

chevsotolac

All packed up and ready to leave ….stay tuned to this station for further updates....same bat time...same bat channel.....how many of you remember that saying?????

loudbang and chevy57dude like this.
  2. Kiwi 4d

Kiwi 4d
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Its going to warm 92 degrees for us from down under that have just emerged from winter. We plan to take plenty of water.

loudbang likes this.
  3. RT468

RT468

I was going to post asking if there was going to be an unofficial HAMB meet up at Carlisle but kind of forgot about it until I saw this. Have seen pics and posts about meeting up at various car shows and drag events so figured it might happen. Plan on heading out Saturday myself,possibly bringing a few small parts to lug around for sale or trade with a small sign. Depends on what shape my back and knees are in when I wake up and how long my youngest feels like walking around. Either way plan on walking around a bit and probably making a side trip to Gettysburg on the way back.

loudbang likes this.
  4. chevsotolac

chevsotolac

And the fun begins.....

Attached Files:

loudbang likes this.

5. chevsotolac

chevsotolac

Up in the 90s today....hot...humid...hot.....about 90% set up.....will finish in the morning.....

Attached Files:

loudbang likes this.
  6. chevsotolac

chevsotolac

loudbang and Jalopy Joker like this.
  7. chevsotolac

chevsotolac

Day 2....still very hot...not as bad as yesterday....nice breeze helping to make it bearable

Attached Files:

loudbang, jim snow and Jalopy Joker like this.
  8. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

Thanks for updates and pics - hope that you do well with sales, etc

loudbang likes this.
  9. chevsotolac

chevsotolac

More pics from today....

Attached Files:

chevy57dude and loudbang like this.
  10. chevsotolac

chevsotolac

Sorry hamb....I am posting these off my phone and they are not staying in order.....figure it out.....

loudbang likes this.
  11. statesblue

statesblue
    from Luzerne Pa

Hmmm.
    According to the Ag Weather site, Friday and Saturday look the best. Partly sunny and mid 60s both days. Perfect

loudbang likes this.
  12. ahshoe

ahshoe

Went there today, hot but a nice breeze especially on the hill top.Walked the whole thing ,found a trunk load of bargains and some crap I just plain overpaid for...cause I wanted it.

loudbang and jim snow like this.
  13. 5window

5window

Friday looks good

lothiandon1940 and loudbang like this.
  14. 6:00 am, the stars are out. Gonna be a good weather. I'll cruise up on my Stingray bike and see you today, Stan.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  15. chevsotolac

chevsotolac

Friday...GREAT weather...GREAT crowd....pics from this morning......

Attached Files:

16. 5window

5window

Great weather today and I found everything I was looking for, which, honestly wasn't much. But, I did find the 8 point sockets I needed to complete my set. Two buddies and one wife all asked why I wanted 8 points and what would I ever use them for? Who doesn't understand that if you have some, you need to fill in the gaps? My "normally I get it" wife also didn't care for my reply when she said I had a lot of crummy sockets ( I also have good ones) and I said I wasn't getting rid of any of them.

17. chevsotolac

chevsotolac

Saturday morning....running behind schedule and did not take the time to post....

Attached Files:

18. chevsotolac

chevsotolac

My Fall Carlisle trip is over....home now....went to bed at 10pm....woke up at 8am and still didn't want to get out of bed....hot s...- shower & shave and I feel a lot better....not a bad week selling....saw a lot of old friends, made some new ones...didn't sell any of my t-bird interior-don't know why- my one neighbor had some t-bird bucket seats and he didn't sell them either....we talked and could not figure out why.....resting up for the net 2 days and then off to Hershey....

Attached Files: