Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Thank you to Dan

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by trikejunkie, Sep 29, 2019.

1. trikejunkie

trikejunkie
    from Scotland

Hi , just a message to say thank you to Clutch dumpin Dan on here for selling me the tri power and shipping it over to the UK -it is as described (perfect) It was wrapped great and survived the trip over - I could definitely have bought a new set up on eb%y for less money but it wouldn`t be the same ......now looking for a quick change to fit an A Coupe lol ,it never ends!

cheers Dan much appreciated .

Jim

2. brady1929

brady1929

This is refreshing. Glad to hear that you had a great experience.

lothiandon1940, Dino 64 and j3harleys like this.
  3. 51504bat

51504bat
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

You guys across the pond (and for our members down under as well) have it rough with getting parts sent from the states what with exchange rates, customs, taxes, and shipping. Glad it worked out for you and that Dan went the extra mile to help out a fellow hot rodder.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  4. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Love it. Wish more people would post the successful transactions versus the bitch post and drama. I personally have never had a issue when dealing with hambers and often the poor deals aren't vetted and wishful thinking issues. Plus I over package everything I send.

5. Dino 64

Dino 64
    from Virginia

Dan’s the man !!

Just Gary and lothiandon1940 like this.
  6. ..........Clearly and indubitably. :D

Just Gary and Dino 64 like this.
  7. loudbang

loudbang

Dino 64 and 1947knuck like this.
  8. trikejunkie

trikejunkie
    from Scotland

Cheers for the support , I don`t really class myself as a "hot rodder" to be honest - I am a petrol head I love bikes (obvious from my avitar) and I love old cars worked since 77 in a scrap yrd then an oil refinery but still had an interest in "old shit" and have had a few "rods" or old stuff including bikes,currently own 2 shovelheads, 4 Indians an evo and my International truck - currently waiting on my A (patiently!) arriving from USA ....folks in the UK pay A FORTUNE in import taxes and duty to get decent metal in from abroad.......you honestly would doubt my sanity if you saw the duty and tax I have paid for items to build my 48 chief! I know my A is going to cost me but hey it`s the cost of being happy

Dino 64 and loudbang like this.
  9. pitman

pitman

It'll be worth every shilling!

Dino 64 and loudbang like this.
  10. Hey, thanks so much for the kind words Jim! I’m glad it made it safely and can’t wait to see your A come together.

Dino 64 and Just Gary like this.
  11. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta