Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage The Fall-Out Drags #4 roll call

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Speed Gems, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Speed Gems

Speed Gems

Who's all going to The Fallout drags in Rockfalls Wi. this year? my Dad and i plan to bring our '40 Chevy Coupe.
    [​IMG]
    M H.jpg

racer-x, slayer, Jalopy Joker and 3 others like this.
  2. So this year Dad and I are finally going to bring the Dodge to the Fallout drags. We are still struggling with getting it dialed in and running strong, but we have 11 days left to make it happen. 20190627_170319.jpg

3. Speed Gems

Speed Gems

Bump for the day shift.

loudbang likes this.

4. bobw

bobw

We'll be there. 43493539_2168379929861705_5068506037179383808_n[1].jpg

racer-x, loudbang and Jalopy Joker like this.
  5. 20190720_140552.jpg Weather permitting the Chrysler will be there. i hope they are doing the barbeque. ATTACH=full]4416992[/ATTACH]

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
    slayer, loudbang and Jalopy Joker like this.
  6. hrbhrb

hrbhrb
    from Polo,IL

I will be there with my 57.
    Big brother Larry is bringing his 59

Attached Files:

loudbang and Jalopy Joker like this.
  7. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

looking forward to pics

loudbang and Speed Gems like this.
  8. See you next year...

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
    quick85 and loudbang like this.
  9. and a 100 percent chance of fun forecast.

Chucky, loudbang and Moon50F3 like this.
  10. 41rodderz

41rodderz
    from Oregon

Nice. Wrong side of the country though.

11. quick85

quick85
    BANNED

Eric and Rex, I'm digging the coupe! I hope you get it straightened out in time. Mitch

7-14-16 Dodge & Valaint @ Meltdown.jpg

Roadsir, slayer and loudbang like this.
  12. saltflats

saltflats
    from Missouri

Sure wish I could have been ready for this, the car owner has been dragging his feet. Maybe next year.

13. luckys8ba

luckys8ba

14. chucky get the chevy ready. the forecast is now 40 percent. getting better.

loudbang and Chucky like this.
  15. Now 30 percent friday

16. Now down to 20 percent.

17. 0NE BAD 51 MERC

0NE BAD 51 MERC

lol I just look at my msn face page and they say90% , If they say rain the sun will shine, or it will snow! If I don't make it please post lots of picks so I can see what I missed. Larry

loudbang likes this.
  18. Loaded up and ready to head out at 5am. That should get us there by 10.

loudbang and 0NE BAD 51 MERC like this.
  19. mcmopar

mcmopar
    from Strum, wi

Went to the Fallout with my truck and had a great time. The weather was great, no rain, and the truck ran the fastest it ever has. I was looking for a 11, but only got a 12.2, I sure like my little 340. I have some tuning to do still. Dumping the clutch at 4000 rpm's, and I still have a little bog when it hooks up, but working on it.

Slayer, how did it turn out for you, and one point I saw you pushing it off the line, hope nothing to bad. Brian had some tranny problems so he didn't run on Saturday. I saw some pretty cool cars. Not sure if he is on the HAMB, but one of the last runs, a Anglia went on its side during a burn out, some damage on the car and the driver walked away. I didn't get any pics, so if anyone else did lets see them.

Tony

loudbang likes this.
  20. Roadsir

Roadsir

Had a great time in my 40. Made 10 passes, first three were throw aways (I ran out of fuel on the first pass.). Could not get it into the 12's with a new transmission that has a higher first gear ratio (2.64) than the other, albeit weaker (3.42).

loudbang likes this.
  21. A great weekend. If you were not there you really missed out. The bbq was excellent again.
    I tried to sneak into the wheelie contest with our Canadian friends but we were thrown off the starting line. We were the crowd favorite before being asked to leave. See why we need better border security. Wait let's not get carried away Dave did bring me a six pack of canadian kokanee beer. We got a good laugh out of it. imagejpeg_0.jpg

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
  22. Well Dad and I had a good time at the Fallout. We couldn't make it till Saturday due to family obligations, and the Dodge spit out a freeze plug before the second pass, so the weekend was cut short. Other then puking coolant (water) all over the starting line, no major problems were had.
    Tony, i was nice to meet you. I really enjoyed watching you match race that other 37 Dodge pickup. I wanted to check out your truck close up, but was a little scatter brained from a lack of sleep. Once the car shot craps I was mentally done. For all us Mopar fans, there was a surprising number of pre-muscle car era Mopars at the Fallout.

23. Any word on the condition of the driver and Willie's coupe that rolled? I hope all is as good as it can be. Hate to see that.

loudbang likes this.
  24. Great photos Racer-x.Didn't make the trip this year as weather here will be weather there and all I saw was rain.Hope track conditions were not an issue for the coupe.

loudbang likes this.