Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical TECH WEEK ---- Repairing shaved gutters/drain rails

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Oct 2, 2015.

1. 32SEDAN

32SEDAN

HRP, I know this thread is almost 4 years old, but I’m at this stage on my car. The set of photobucket pics are not coming through. Anyway you can refresh them? Thank you Sir

Sent from my iPad using H.A.M.B.

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  2. Photobucket has purposely screwed up everyone's photos that are not willing to pay their outrageous ransom prices, I still have the photo's on my memory stick, I'll start trying to replace the photo's as I have a chance so bear with me, it will take a little time. HRP

32SEDAN likes this.
  3. I was able to replace all the photo's that was still attached although I'm afraid some were red X's.

I do have the photo's down loaded to my album and every photo we took of the process are there, sorry for any inconvenience. HRP

Steve's 40 sedan

32SEDAN, dirty old man and Blue One like this.
  4. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

IMO, we should all send an email to Photobucket to tell them to go piss up a rope

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  5. [​IMG]

This was on that auction site recently. Since I was in the market. I was tempted.
    The one toe stubber was, you guessed it, shaved gutters. Just looks wrong, IMHO

dirty old man likes this.