Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Fenton dual carb Linkage

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by banditomerc, Sep 18, 2019.

1. banditomerc

banditomerc

I need some pointers on hooking up carbs....I mean I need to source the linkage for this setup..any tips or suggestions should be appreciated...the eng is 216 chevy..

Attached Files:

2. 302GMC

302GMC
    from Idaho

The linkage Offy sells for their 2 single should be very close. The manifold you show doesn't have the bosses for a full length pivot like this later model - reliable linkage will be harder to maintain.
    Your engine, if it's the one in the picture, is a 235 ... 848 heads don't fit a 216.
    This setup is for the later intake. Paco's intake & Champ plugs 001.JPG Paco's intake & Champ plugs 002.JPG Paco's intake & Champ plugs 003.JPG Paco's intake & Champ plugs 004.JPG

indianbullet and Deuces like this.
  3. banditomerc

banditomerc

Thanx 302..ur correct,it is a 235 my mistake.....so does anybody else have insight on completing the linkage for this setup..

4. jimmy six

jimmy six
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

With what's shown in the photos, your stock thru the floor rod from the pedal pushes on the the bell crank mounted on the the pin pressed into the side of the stock engine. A rod from the bell crank pushes up on the cross rod of the carbs.. Easy-peasy nice and easy.