Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1939 Chevy Sheet Metal - Hood, fender, running boards, doors, etc. NEGOTIABLE

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by HarveyWallbanger, Jul 29, 2019.

1. HarveyWallbanger

HarveyWallbanger

City: Greeley

State: Pennsylvania
    Price: Near $200
    Everything is negotiable.

All these parts have been identified as 1939 Chevy, but they may fit other years and other body styles aside from coupe. They are all reasonably solid and definitely usable, with the exception of the door bottoms.

Hoods - $200
    Running boards----- $250 for the pair
    Rough doors with garnishes, handles, mechanisms, latches, etc. ---- $125 complete, or I can air-chisel around parts to fit them in shoe boxes for shipping
    Front fender, right front----- $150
    Headlights buckets ---- $100 for the pair

I have pictures but haven't uploaded them on here yet. If you send me your email address, I can get back to you most likely within a day. But, best bet, call and see us.

Everything is negotiable. We take cash (may trade for early Ford parts, speed equipment, 1937 Chevy parts, magnesium, etc. Money is preferred). If you prefer PayPal, use "Goods and Services" (not Friends and Family) and add 3% to your costs. We would prefer you see the parts in person, pay with money you currently have, and take home the parts that meet your expectations.

First come, first serve. No shipping except on lightweight, small items. If paid in full in advance, they can be delivered to Hershey in the fall (or Macungie, Carlisle, Lake Compounce, Stafford Springs...).

All parts are located in Greeley, PA 18425. For more information, call Mark at 570-685-2680 during business hours.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
    David Duran likes this.
  2. HarveyWallbanger

HarveyWallbanger