Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods 57 Chevy Truck Help

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tin Indian, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Tin Indian

Tin Indian

So, I want to put a set of swinging pedals in my 57 chevy 3100 truck, and move the master to the firewall. Im running a t-5 trans in it and I need a pedal set up that has both clutch and brake pedals. I found just a brake pedal with the dash support in it, and that;s what I want, but I need that clutch pedal. Does anyone know of anyone making a brake and clutch pedal set for this truck? I thought it be an easy find, but I was wrong. Im sure Im not the first person to try this. I figure someone makes a bolt in pedal set and dash support unit. Any help would be appreciated.

2. They are all over ebay- use 1959 or 55-59 in your search

3. Moon50F3

Moon50F3

I used the setup from Kugel Komponents. Built a brace to the dash and also for the firewall to spread the load a bit. I only got the brake, but I know they make a 2 pedal version. I thought it was a pretty nice unit.

4. Tin Indian

Tin Indian

I see a lot of brake pedal brackets, but no dual pedal set ups on ebay. Ill check out Kugel.

5. wheeltramp brian

wheeltramp brian

Kugel has a nice one.it worked perfectly in a 59 I worked on

6. CPP offers one for a 60-66, make your own brace to dash
    #_MT6062BB2