Register now to get rid of these ads!

Haulage: Enclosed trailer space available SoCal to Toledo OH first week of Oct 2019

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by shammatt, Jul 28, 2019.

Tags:
  1. shammatt

shammatt

We'll be making a circular trip going to and from Hershey (PacNW via SoCal then Hershey and return via SoCal) this year. There's room for two small cars or one normal to larger car between SoCal and Toledo OH during the first week of October. Presently we have space returning from Hershey. Find us at Hershey our space: in the RED FIELD RWG 30-31, near Lamp Post #21. Give a call at 360-661-6060 (please keep the phone number handy for Hershey) hopefully the offer and timing will work for you. Super thanks! Steve

winduptoy and Bill's Auto Works like this.
  2. wpezdek

wpezdek
    from ny

55 chev wgn no mtr-no trans I'm near syracuse,N.Y. I.m not opposed to a partial delivery ,please let me know$$ Thank You Walter 315 794-2917

3. chopcars

chopcars
    from new york

looking to move a cr fromSimi valley ca 93065

4. Need to have a 32 Ford frame picked up in Pomona and delivered to the closest your route passes by Jonesboro, AR (I-40 Springfield MO/I-40 West Memphis).