Register now to get rid of these ads!

'Ol Parts Mining Co. ...WTF?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HotRod28AR, Jul 25, 2006.

1. Alaskanrocket

Alaskanrocket

Since I live Up here I'll probably never run into him but if I do, I'll kick him in the fuckin teeth for ya boys.

2. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Here he is....

Cooper, Nathan
    [email protected]
    14015 N. 94th st. 1059
    Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
    United States

3. patina steve

patina steve

The guy just won't go away,there was a long thread about him on the HAMB about a year ago, with all the same comments.....add me to the list of people he riped off with his fake water slid decals.

4. brewsir

brewsir

The lord works in mysterious ways....sometimes he sends a big biker with a chain to take care of the assholes! (well..ya never know!)

5. 4tl8ford

4tl8ford
    from Erie, Pa

6. fusca66

fusca66
    from Brasil

7. mustang6147

mustang6147
    from Kent, Ohio

6 years, and still in business. I say we all place orders not pay for them, then tell him to make good and we will pay for the orders we placed. Once everyone has their items, stop answering his calls

8. Miguello

Miguello

I joined this facebook group a week or two ago, and just now decided to do a search on him when the person who runs it (Nathan Cooper) announced that Bob Drake was considering selling his products. I then went to his facebook page and found the coupe customs link. Geez, I feel like a fool now, joining this group and then finding all this stuff about him. Oh well.... Can anyone confirm this is the same Nathan Cooper? I am thinking it probably is....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FlatheadFord/?fref=nf

9. Cyclone Kevin

Cyclone Kevin
    Alliance Vendor

It is.......... EBEA44E5-C3E2-48AE-97AD-38C64BF8B6DA.jpeg It costs you $50.00 to be a member of this group.
    It doesn’t even have correct history of pioneering Hot Rod Parts company. Naturally our company which is the longest running original company is left out.......

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
    ironfly28 likes this.
  10. WTF?? You saying Flatspot is owned by this Nathan Cooper? He's been hyping this for months. Apparently sucked in a lot of folks. Thanks for the heads up.

11. Pulled Flatspot up on FB. 13000 followers. In Prescott, Arizona. Posted that he's going to TROG. Here's a couple pics off FB. (there are 100's) Also owns a business called Coupe Custom Accessories and Coupe Design. Also on FB as Nathan Cooper.
    FB_IMG_1568161067173.jpg
    FB_IMG_1568161648788.jpg

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
  12. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

This guy has been doing the exact same thing for over 15 years now and he has changed the name of his business many times over the years.
    I used to ship him my decals back around 2006 but each time I shipped him product he would always call and say he never received the shipment.
    I went though this a few times with him and one day someone from the HAMB contacted by phone and asked he if I sold to the Old Fords Parts Mining company in Chandler, AZ and I said yes why.

He informed this guy was doing the exact same thing to all the vendors that sold products to him and I thanked him for calling me to let me know.
    I never sold him another thing and he is really a con artist because he now calls the business Coupe Customs but he runs the same old scams he has run for years.

If you buy anything from this guy consider yourself lucky if you receive any products because I have talked him many guy's who he scammed out of hundreds of dollars and would love to kick his ass for him.

If you check out his address it is a mail drop store in CA. this time and he used to be known as Porky's Truck Stop at one point years ago.

He is a very bad actor and a conman on top of that.
    Jimbo

lurker mick and stanlow69 like this.
  13. WiredSpider

WiredSpider

I posted a link to this post on the Flatspot facebook page.
    He deleted it.
    If he deletes it again,I would assume that it is the same guy.
    I,ll let you guys know

Nostrebor, Texas Webb and stanlow69 like this.
  14. Inked Monkey

Inked Monkey

Weird, he's on Instagram as well and says that he'll be at the hill climb. Go get em guys

loudbang and kidcampbell71 like this.
  15. Inked Monkey

Inked Monkey

loudbang likes this.
  16. How about Postal fraud ? Contact the USPS, and let them get involved.

loudbang likes this.
  17. Truck64

Truck64
    from Ioway

Backpfeifengesicht

A German word that translates to "Very Punchable Face."

Inked Monkey and loudbang like this.
  18. topher5150

topher5150

I'm surprised that there isn't a thread on here of shady companies.

loudbang likes this.
  19. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

Nathan Cooper could be a thread all by himself.

I stopped selling him product back around 2005 and he has been scamming people for many years under many names here are just a few of them.
    The Old Ford Parts Mining Company located in Chandler, AZ, Porky's Truck Stop was in CA. Coupe Customs was also in CA. Please keep in mind this guy changes business name like I change underwear!

If you check out the address for his business they are all UPS Postal Stores where you rent a PO Box

Over the years I have had many guy's contact because he stole there money and never shipped anything to them.
    I think he is builds his own websites and they are very nice with plenty of pictures but I guess if he is not shipping any orders he makes a good living scamming people out of their money.

Jimbo

lurker mick and loudbang like this.
  20. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

I just checked the latest address some had for Nathan Copper 382 Buterfield Rd #58 Chino Valley AZ 86323
    and sure enough it is a Chino Valley copy shop that rents PO Boxes.

This guy is a real piece of work and maybe scamming people at swap meets and flea markets with his junk or stolen property.

I sometimes wonder if he is in the trucking business because he seems to move between Ca. and Az on a weekly basis and many times when he would call me he was always either in Ca. or Az.
    Jimbo

loudbang likes this.
  21. alchemy

alchemy

How do people who do this for long stay alive? I'd imagine they might cheat a very bad character somewhere along the line. I bet Nathan can't buy a life insurance policy.

22. It always amazes me to find out that there really are weasels of this caliber. You really have to have something seriously wrong with you to do people this way. Frankly, I hope somebody beats his ass and I'm surprised it hasn't happened already...or maybe they have? If so, they need to do it again.

23. WiredSpider

WiredSpider

I just tried pulling the Flatspot page up on Facebook.
    I couldn,t find it so.
    It comes up as unavailable so hopefully it got removed

24. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

WiredSpider wrote the folloing,
    I just tried pulling the Flatspot page up on Facebook.
    I couldn,t find it so.
    It comes up as unavailable so hopefully it got removed

Give Nathan Copper a week or so and he simply changes the name of the business and resumes business under a New name until someone catches on to what he is doing again.

Either he loves changing the names of his business every few months or he is a professional con man who knows how to play the system which is has done for the past 20 years or more!

Jimbo

25. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Still out there --- (You may have been blocked)

2019-09-13_9-34-38.jpg

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  26. WiredSpider

WiredSpider

Probably blocked because I called him out on his bullshit

27. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

I just joined, as I have a Facebook profile with nothing in it and I usually just lurk and look at all the car stuff but don't usually post anything.
    I got a message saying I was approved to join the group. :D
    I'm gonna post a link to this thread, how long do you think it will be before the moron blocks me :D

28. Google: " caryl lois popper cooper"
    Nathan, Caryl and John come up when researching Nathan Cooper. House on 7th Street in Long Beach is owned by Nathan per records and is currently up for sale for $749,000. Caryl husband Nate died in 2009. Search shows Nate , Caryl, and John at address in Arizona. My guess is "Nathan" is going by his middle name or dad's name. Looks like if house sells he will inherit and good sum of money. Maybe then the ripoffs will stop.

29. He is also on Instagram called "theflatspot"

30. 5window

5window

Should be "The Thief Spot". Think he lurks here waiting to see who comes after him?