Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Old Belt Buckle & Triple A pin

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by mr.chevrolet, Aug 1, 2019.

1. mr.chevrolet

mr.chevrolet

City: Canonsburg

State: Pennsylvania
    Price: $30
    now you can be a AAA cowboy! both pretty old. story goes that Michaelangelo wore the belt buckle while carving the pin. I don't believe it, cause they didn't have rodeos back then, only gladiator battles at the coliseum. price includes shipping to your house in the lower 48. thanks, mike (the junkyard pirate)

Attached Files:

2. mr.chevrolet

mr.chevrolet

$31 and I include the quarter.

3. mr.chevrolet

mr.chevrolet

got part of the story last night while at a local bar. I struck up a conversation with an older fellow, mostly because he had a hot chick sittin next to him. well, she left when her boyfriend came back but that freed up the stool. said he had lived out west, near Pecos, said he did some cow punchin and wranglin and bronc bustin. sounded like bullshit to me but my ears perked up when he said he did some work for Fredric Remington. I said "whadja do"? he said, mostly posein for some background work for his sculptures. most famous one was a belt buckle showin a bronc rider. he was the guy on the right. Amazed, I said is it this one? I just happened to be wearing it, (hoping to impress some babe with a manly story about cowboy life). he put on his glasses and looked at it, and exclaimed, "Holy Shit, Thats Worth About 300 Bucks".
    price has gone up now.