Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1951 Ford convertible original paint/upholstery

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Justin B, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Justin B

Justin B

City: Encinitas

State: California
    Price: 25,000
    City: Encinitas
    State: California
    Price: $25,000 USD

Price dropped to $21,000
    Putting this up for my buddy Jim, 1951 Ford convertible, original paint, original upholstery, original v8/ auto, zero rust, low miles, runs great.

My Buddy Jim is starting to thin out his collection of early Fords/hot rods and this will be one of the first to go. The body is in pretty amazing shape, original paint, original chrome, doors still close like new, zero rust, it's extremely straight but does have a little curb mark/crease on the passenger side very lower 1/4 and a little dent under the drivers side taillight, both could be removed easily by one of the paintless ding repair places.
    Interior is all original as well, drivers seat has a few seams that need to be repaired or leave as is. Top hasn't been folded up in decades and is brittle still has original boot/cover. Dash is in great shape, has factory accessory heater, gauges work. Floor and trunk are in great shape.
    Engine is original v8 with the optional factory auto trans, it runs smooth, has newer water pumps, carb rebuild, belts/hoses. Firewall still has original grease pencil marks from the factory.

If you're interested send me a message and I'll send over Jim's number

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
  2. Justin B

Justin B

Price drop $21,000

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

3. Justin B

Justin B

Bttt

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

4. Justin B