Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Modified Roadster

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Inline, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Inline

Inline
    from Ohio

City: Akron

State: Ohio
    Price: $9000.00
    I put this thing together about 15 years ago and had grand aspirations on finishing it and making it look pretty. Once it ran and drove, well I moved onto other projects and now, I have finally come to the realization that it will never be finished while I own it. So, it's up for sale or trade.

The body consists of '28/'29 Ford Model A cowl, Model T doors and the quarters are fenders from a '46 Chevy car turn up on end. The motor is a '37 Dodge 218 flathead with a functional '36 Graham supercharger. The transmission is a V6 Camaro T5 coupled to an open drive banjo rearend. The front end is '46-'48 Ford with pretty much everything else in between built by me. It does have a clear Ohio title in my name.

It runs and drives very well and has been on the road for the last 15 years. Every time I want to drive it starts right up and gives me absolutely no grief.

Sure, it looks a little ruff around the corners and well, to be honest, it is. With a little love, care and some grinding wheels over the upcoming winter, think of the possibilities.

If you want to work out a trade, let me know. I like projects.

20160207_151803.jpg

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
    mikec4193 and exterminator like this.
  2. Inline

Inline
    from Ohio

bringing back up...open to trading, what do you have?

3. Inline

Inline
    from Ohio

Open to any and all offers..