Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy from Illinois

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by John s.williamson, Sep 3, 2019.

1. I hope I’m in the right place. I saw my dad’s old Crosley on this site and I have some memorabilia from Cordova from the early 60’s you guys might enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. 427 sleeper

427 sleeper
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Welcome! Let's see what you've got! We love this kinda stuff!

Sent from my SM-G892A using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. I’m a little unsure on how to post pics

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

427 sleeper and lothiandon1940 like this.
  4. ..There's a tutorial just for that. Click on forums at the top of this page and then go to the very bottom of the page it takes you to.............and welcome................................Don.

427 sleeper likes this.

5. lothiandon1940 likes this.
  6. 427 sleeper

427 sleeper
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

It took me a while to figure it out too, still can't explain it tho!

7. ................Seems like the more you do it, the easier it gets, but like you mentioned, it is kinda hard to explain. Ryan did a great job writing tutorials for just about everything to help us out..............Don..........................ps..Cool Willys by the way.:) 295203.jpg

Ron Funkhouser likes this.
  8. Welcome to the HAMB John. THE EARLY 60s, COOL ! As far as post'en pictures. Find ya any kid, and have them show you. It's kinda easy once you do it. But yeah, hard to explain it. :) Ron....

9. 427 sleeper

427 sleeper
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Sooo true!!! There's definitely a reason that Ryan's the Boss, he's got our back's! Also, thanks for the like on the Willys. It was my Dad's car, once upon a time. I'm trying to hunt it down, and get it back to him. Legend has it that it's still around locally, but hasn't seen the light of day in 40 years! Hopefully something will come of it.

Jedd
    Sent from my SM-G892A using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

10. Torkwrench

Torkwrench

Welcome to The HAMB.

The memorabilia sounds Really Cool. My older brother Larry raced at Cordova, (and Rockford Dragway - now Byron Dragway), in the early / mid 60's. He ran a 59 Impala.

scan0001.jpg