Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Sorry honey I just can't help myself

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by topher5150, Sep 2, 2019.

1. topher5150

topher5150

Today the wife and I went out to lunch with Mom after which we had to take a detour home. As we're passing an intersection I happen to look in the garage about three houses down, and a glint of chrome of the bumper catches my eye. I find a caldasac double back the wife manages to peel her face from her phone and notices I'm slowing to check out a black 36 Ford coupe sitting in a garage on jack stands. She gives me the look like I need help. It's that or checking out other women's rear ends

Sent from my moto z4 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. And the rest of the story is.........

AVater likes this.
  3. I have bad eyes with thick glasses, but My wife swears I can spot a redhead with long legs or a set of fins under a tarp a mile away!

Mr48chev, Truck64, The37Kid and 4 others like this.
  4. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

she is"lucky" that you did not stop and knock on door to talk to owner

5. oldiron 440

oldiron 440

That happens tomarrow after work....:)

6. topher5150

topher5150

Give me a month or two then maybe I'll work up the courage

Sent from my moto z4 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

7. ramblin dan

ramblin dan

All I got from that story is your wife is addicted to her phone and you are like every other horny car guy like the rest of us on this site.

Old wolf, Deuces, akoutlaw and 6 others like this.
  8. hudson48

hudson48

Another HAMBER said recently that when my eyes stop looking at girls they will be putting pennies on them in the funeral home.

raven, Deuces, catdad49 and 6 others like this.
  9. DDDenny

DDDenny
    from oregon

@Bandit Billy

Deuces, Bandit Billy and 62rebel like this.
  10. Bandit Billy

Bandit Billy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Yes, yes I did...and I stand by it! If God hadn't intended us to ogle women He wouldn't have given them curvy bodies, pretty flowing hair, long tan legs, supple shoulders, bountiful bosom, an ass you can bounce a quarter on...what the hell where we talking about?

raven, egads, Oldioron and 3 others like this.
  11. hudson48

hudson48

I couldn't remember who at the time. Checked your profile and your 58 and still looking and I am 70 and still looking
    and getting into trouble for it. Sometimes have to have that sneaky look so you don't get caught.

hotrodharry2, Deuces and Bandit Billy like this.
  12. TagMan

TagMan
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Back 30+ years ago, I told my wife I was going to look at a '37 Chevy truck and she wasn't too happy as money was tight at the time. As I was leaving, she said "You're not buying a truck !"
    I took the 4-hour trip and found the truck was missing quite a few things and mentioned them as a bargaining point. The owner said his father also had a '37 Chevy truck for sale and it was more complete. Long story, short, I wound up buying both trucks and hauled the best one back and was going to go back the next week for the 2nd one.

I pulled in my driveway and found my wife in the kitchen. Without turning around, she said "You better not have bought a truck!". I repeated what she had told me before I left and added, "So, I didn't buy a truck - I bought two trucks !"

She was pissed and didn't talk to me or a couple of days.....the quietest days of our 53-year marriage !

13. typo41

typo41
    Member Emeritus

I have a hot rod wife and her radar is better than mine. But she is the one to remind me that the shop and property are currently full, unless I get rid of something.. But parts are not part of the space problem

Deuces likes this.
  14. Deuces

Deuces

That's what makes us men!.... :cool:

15. oldiron 440

oldiron 440

Its funny the older you get your thinking doesn't change, at least mine hasn't. :)

16. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Every time my wife sees a pickup pulling a trailer with an old junky looking car on it she tells me she says a prayer for their wife.

17. hotrodharry2

hotrodharry2
    from Michigan

My wife could cause us space & budget issues... “Oh Honey, you work so hard, go ahead buy it!” I talk myself out of them (Hotrods or daily drivers.... )

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

18. My wife says "You make the money and should spend it however you want." Of course that just makes me spoil her rotten on the house, remodeling, etc.. I've restored an old Cessna 210. A few years ago she sent me an e-mail of a Cessna 150 saying "Remember how much fun we had dating in that little plane you had? I think you should get another one because you would fly more often."
    Yep, now I have both.

19. If you have to ask the woman the answer is always no. Its better to beg for forgiveness that to ask for permission.

X-cpe and hotrodharry2 like this.
  20. upspirate

upspirate

Ex-wife: Why you looking at her, she's fat / ugly?
    Me: How do I know unless I look??!!:rolleyes::p

raven and Petejoe like this.